Chapter 26

Princess and Maasimaa's moments got disturbed by Sam. She took Spraha from Sanju's arm immediately.
Before Sanju could snap on Sam, there was an announcement made that their principle won't be able to address them today, because he is stuck in an emergency. So, he will address them on last day itself.

Sam was about to go from there but before Vaasu came there with his dadda and shouted for her Mamma. After seeing him Spraha was beyond happy and she immediately ask her mamma to put her down. Sam put her down as she was not able to say anything. How many shocks she was going to handle in one day!!

Sam- That means, I was right. Vaasu was your son. That is why, he was behaving just like you. Oh God, how couldn't I understand it??

Sanju- Oh miss, don't blame God, it was your fault that you didn't had much intelligence to understand that he was a Malhotra and I am a Malhotra too.

Sam(angrily)- Just come out of your dream world, you are not the only Malhotra left in the world. So, please keep your intelligence to yourself only.

They were fighting in the whole empty auditorium as everyone went away, only their family was present there. Ved and Adii were only listening them, as they were shocked that their wives were fighting like hell that too, with their best friends. Kids were busy in themselves and poor Ruhi couldn't afford to talk between Sanjana's talks. Sam controlled her anger and said-

Sam- Spraha baby, let's go. You will be hungry no??

Spraha- But Mamma, I walted to learn guital from Maasimaa.

Sam became angry on listening 'Maasimaa' from her mouth but controlled herself as she didn't want to shout on her cutie. Moreover, it was not her fault.
Spraha came and hugged Sanju's knees. Sanju immediately lifted her in her arms and kissed her cheeks tightly, on which baby Spraha giggled loudly.

Sanju- Princess, no need to touch my legs coz you are a PRINCESS, maasimaa's princess. And yeah, first go, have your food them you can come to me. I will teach you guitar, okay??

Spraha nodded and Vaasu came to his mamma and said to Sam.

Vaasu- Bye aunty, I.......

Before he could speak, Sanju stopped him and said-

Sanju- Oh ho Vaasu, she is not your aunty, she is your Maasi. Call her that only.

Sam- No need to call me that.

Sanju(disbelieving herself)- I never thought that you will behave with my son like that. I mean, it is okay of you don't want to have any relation with me, but what is his fault in this.

Sam- Listen, don't exaggerate the matter, I didn't said that I don't want to keep any relation with him, I love Vaasu, he is a good boy and well-mannered one. The fact is that, you are nothing to me, that is why, I denied him to call me Maasi. But if Vaasu want to call me maasi, then it is okay.

Vaasu- I like Maasi rathel than aunty, so I will call you Maasi.

Sanju(evil smirk)- See, he is my baby, he will be like me only.

Sam- Oh just shut up, and I am not the one who broke all the relations, you were the one, who broke our relation.

Sanju(shouting)- Oh now, you are saying it, should I say, what you did 8 years ago, you blackmailed me to leave India, you blackmailed me to leave you, and when I reached there, you blackmailed me to......

Before she could say further, Vaasu shouted-

Vaasu- Oh enough, you both ale fighting with each othel without any reason. Can't you see, Splaha is scaled.

They both saw towards Spraha who was having tears in her eyes and her Maasimaa's panic mode got started. She sat in front of her, on her knees and immediately held her both ears and said-

Sanju(panicking)- I am sorry Princess, I am really sorry, see not a tear okay, I will never fight with your mamma, I swear. Your mamma is my best friend. See.....(she got up and hugged Sam).
Please don't cry princess, I will never fight, I swear. I will give you chocolates okay.

At last, she also was having tears in her eyes, listening chocolates, Spraha got happy and hugged Sanju tightly.
Sanju sighed in relief and blinked her tears away. Here, everyone present there was shocked coz Angry Sanjana was not anyone's cup of tea, but here, Spraha handled her by her tears only.
Spraha broke the hug and cupped Sanju's cheeks in her little hands and said-

Spraha- Maashimaa, I am hungly, I am going to eat and aftel that, I will come to you to learn guital, otay??

Sanju- Otay princess.

With this both giggled and Spraha went away with Vaasu to have her lunch. Sanju also left with Ved, but not before glaring towards Ruhi.
Adii came to Sam and asked-

Adii- So, she was your best friend.

Sam's mind was screaming yess, she is my best friend but she replied-

Sam- No, she is Vaasu's mom. Sanjana Malhotra.

Saying so, she left from there with Ruhi. Adii sighed in Relief and said-

Adii- Thank God, they met again. I hope, a magic happens and they both patch up again. But this, Sanjana, mahnn, she is very dangerous girl I must say. But she loves Spraha the way too much.

Adii too went there, where they all were having food. Sanju was feeding her princess with her own hands. It was seeming like Spraha was very happy in Sanju's company.
Both Vaasu and Spraha were talking to each other and Sanju was listening their cute talks only.
Sam was standing away with Ruhi but her whole concentration was on Sanju.

Sam in her mind- She hasn't changed a bit, same anger, same possessiveness, same arrogance, same cunning evil plots to separate me and Ruhi. How can anyone be so mean, she left me there to die, it was her plan to take me on footpaths. And now, she is befriending with Spraha. I hope, my baby doesn't get separated from me just because of this girl.
But my baby is so happy with her and she was treating her just like her Princess. No No No, I can't fall in her fake emotions again, she is a stranger and will always be that. After 4 days, I will be away from you. I hate you Sanjana, I hate you so much.

Few words for Princess and Maasimaa' bond. I hope you liked the update.

Please ignore mistake, if there is any.
Please hit the star🌟 button.

.
.
.
.
Lots of love,
Shruti Singh🤗🤗