Chapter 30

It was third day of their reunion, but the difference was that now, it was a true reunion of two friends.
All of them were so happy and decided to go and enjoy in restaurant. Both kids were ecstatic as they will have their favorite food there, so they immediately agreed.
Everyone went and settled there.

Spraha- Mamma, I will have cheese-pizza and cold-dlink.

Sam- No baby, you will catch cold.

Spraha pouted and looked towards Sanju who was busy talking Ved and Adii.
Spraha got an idea and went to Sanju and stretched her arms to her. She immediately took her in her arms and asked-

Sanju- What happened Princess, why are you looking Sad??

Spraha(faking sadness)- My wish will not get completed, that is why. But it is otay, I will remain Saddy Saddy fol sometime, then I will be otay.

Sanju- Arey, tell me which wish of my princess is not getting complete. You don't be sad okay. I will fulfill your wish.

Till then, everyone's attention dragged to Spraha and Sanju, Sam was gaping at Spraha, as she was doing drama just for a cold-drink. May be, Sanju's behavior was rubbing off on Spraha too.

Spraha(clapping her hands)- Maasimaa, I walt cold dlink. But mamma denied.

Sanju glared towards Sam and she ignored it royally. Sanju said-

Sanju- No baby, you will get cold drink okay, and tell me, you want anything else??

Spraha- No, I Walt cheese pizza and cold dlink bashhh!!

Adii- Sam!! Where is Ruhi??

Listening this, Sanju's fingers curled in a fist. Anyone could see, she was so angry.

Sam- She didn't come because she had some work and Now, focus on ourselves only.

Ved(whispering )- You shouldn't have said about Ruhi, bro. Sanju is angry now.

Adii- Actually, sorry Sanju, I shouldn't have said that. But, we don't know about each other so,let's talk about those 8 years.

Sanju- Sam! Tell them about us and till then, I just go and get pizza and cold drink for my Princess and Vaasu.

Sam nodded and told them about their friendship. Sanju's anger, possessiveness, and all the shades she had, 8 years ago.
Till then, Sanju also returned with their kids order and she gave them. Both kids became busy in munching their favorite food.

Sam- Hey Sanju! I don't know about your love story, tell us, how did you both met??

With this mere question, Sanju started to blush with a deep red tint. Seeing this, Sam's eyes widened. She rubbed her eyes to check whether she was seeing right or wrong.

Sam(widening her eyes)- What I am seeing today, Sanjana, the Sanjana Malhotra is blushing. Oh my God, I am dreaming maybe.

Ved- Ummm, don't tease her. Well, only my name can make her blush.

Sanju(being serious)- Okay, I'll tell you where I met him. Actually, after getting that fake letter of your name, I was broken. For many days, I didn't smiled. Dad was worried for me so, he gave me an idea that I should pursue my graduation.
I thought it will keep me distracted so I agreed. I started to go college, I was alone there too. Whenever I used to see anyone's friendship, I used to miss you.
I thought college will help me to get distracted but it rather, increased my depression.
Then one day, after college my Car broke down, so I had to search for a taxi to the way of my home. I was walking on the roads to search a taxi but before that, I started to feel dizzy. My nose was bleeding, I don't know why. Then, my vision started to blur, I could still witness a car was approaching towards me. I thought, it was my end but before that car could hit me, I passed out. Then.....

Ved- I will tell now, in front of my car there was a girl, but before my car could touch her, I applied brake and came out and saw that she was unconscious and her nose was bleeding, that was Sanjana obviously. I took in my arms and took her hospital in my car only. I admitted her there and when she got her conscious back, I went to meet her.
For the first time, her eyes met mine and I saw a lot of pain in her eyes. Moreover, I was attracted towards her. So, I talked a little and got to know that she was in the same college of mine but was one year junior to me.

Sanju- Then we often, started to meet in college. We start to have our lunch together in college. He gave me peace that I was longing for. We used to visit each other's home too. Slowly-slowly I started to fall for him but was unsure about his feelings. So, I didnt said anything as I didn't want to break our friendship. Then, on my birthday, I invited him, after the celebration, he asked dad to take me on dinner, on which dad agreed. So, on my birthday, he proposed me, kinda marriage proposal. I was on the cloud nine and I said yes. I married him and after 4 years, I was blessed with Vaasu.So, it was our Story.

Vaasu(clapping his hands)- I love you mamma and Dadda. Youl stoly is my favoulite.

Sanju and Ved- I love you too baby.

Everyone admired their little family. Then Sam asked whether she wanna know her side of story on which Sanju denied and said-

Sanju- I don't need to know anything as I know everything as I hired my personal detectives for that, after 1 year getting married. He used to give every information of yours.

Sam was shocked but immediately felt guilty to give her pain. If she would have tried to meet her, then it wouldn't have taken 8 years to resolve their matter. But soon, she chucked the matter as she very well know that, Sanju will never like Sam too think about these or feel guilty.

They enjoyed their whole day outside and in evening, they returned their college itself, waiting for the fourth day of Reunion.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Done for today, so guys tell me, how was it. Tell me your opinion about the chapter.

Ignore mistake, If there is any.
Hit the Star⭐ button.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lots of Love,
Shruti Singh🤗🤗🤗