3 - The Love Lesson

Maikeru finally arrived after a few minutes because he was driving a very old donkey. He said "HEY GUYS, IVE JUST BEEN TO COCKATOOS, IT WAS THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!". JoeX asked "Cockatoos? Where's that?" and Maikeru replied "In Los Santos!". Dash said "dude, you've been playing GTA waaaaaay to much, is that why you were gone for 9 months, 10 days, and 21 hours?". "...maybe". Suddenly they heard the bell. ConneX said "here we go, creative writing with Mrs Horrificerrible".

They arrived 10 minutes after the bell rang and Mrs Horrificerrible yelled "JOEX, CONNEX, DASH!!! YOUR LATE!!! 47.647 HOURS DETENTION!!!". JoeX, ConneX, and Dash all sighed when Maikeru said "eerr, wut about me eh?". She replied "I'll let you off handsome, ROOOAAWW!". His eyes widened and said "okey". Mrs Horrificerrible yelled "OKAY CLASS, YOUR GONNA MAKE YOUR OWN ROMANCE STORY'S!!!!". The whole class sighed when one student sat at the back of the room yelled "YEEAH, ROMANCE FOR THE WIN!!!". Every turned around squinting confusingly like they were thinking "de hell" and noticed that it was Cookie, a girl that knows a few things about L.O.V.E sat there with her arm up in the air with a clenched fist. Cookie was JoeX and ConneX's cousin. Even though she was family, just like Roxy, she hung out with the mean people, mostly Roxy and Annelsa. Cookie was blonde, with rainbow dip-dye and Annelsa was also blonde, with turquoise in her hair, and she was also Maikeru's ex-girlfriend. She liked being mean to Maikeru.

A few seconds later everyone was still staring at Cookie. Cookie finally realised that she was being stared at and her face went red. She said "uuhhmm, hehe...hmmm" and put her arm down. The teacher yelled "OKAY, STAART, YOU HAVE 50 MINUTES!". Cookie wizzed through her pages and in 10 minutes she was done. Dash was writing his, legitimately copywriting Romeo and Juliet, ConneX was writing his slowly, writing about the Statue of Liberty because he used to date it, JoeX was banging his head on the table, trying to think of what the definition of love was, and Maikeru was staring at Annelsa, he was staring at her with sadness and love in his eyes while she stared at him with pure EVIL!. JoeX finally remembered what it meant, had thought it was "legitimate overrule of violent elephants" and wrote down lots of about violent elephants.

45 minutes had past and JoeX was finished writing his story about elephants ruling the world, Maikeru and Annelsa was finished writing each others names on there paper, one was about love, one was about death, ConneX was almost finished with his story of how he left Liberty with a shattered heart, he was laughing when he was finishing it off, and Dash was proud of himself after copying Romeo and Juliet. The clock was slow so it was 50 minutes and Mrs Horrificerrible yelled "ALRIGHT, PENS DOWN AND GET READY, I'm gonna pick some of you to read yours out to the whole class! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!". ConneX thought "please don't pick me, please don't pick me" and Mrs Horrificerrible yelled "CONNEX, YOUR UP!". "Dammit" ConneX said.

ConneX was standing on front of the class and he read his story out.