X

"Knock knock" Louis creeks the door open, cautiously entering.

"Come in" Harry rang.

"Oooh smells good in here, what cologne is this- Well fuck me" Louis when he saw Harry dressed sharply.

"Uh, actually it's One Million" he sprits a bit more on his chest.

"Aha" Louis watched with awe the mist glaze his skin.

"Ah, I'm so nervous, I can't even do up my own buttons" Harry fumbled with the pearly buttons.

"Well aren't you lucky you have your own personal dresser" Louis swiftly tucks himself between Harry and the vanity.

"Extremely lucky" Harry pressed louis against his vanity.

"Sometimes I forget how bold you can be, I also forget how much I like it" Louis quivered.

"Oh you like it, huh. Kind of like how I like your alter ego, drunk Louis" Harry quietly growled, pressing his forehead to Louis'z

"Oh god, please don't embarrass me" Louis sassed.

"But you're so cute when you blush" Harry's lips barely touch Louis'.

"Now I'm really burning up" they paused.

"It is getting hot in here" Harry's hot breath glazed Louis' lips.

"So take off all your clothes" Louis grabs at his shirt, tugging his body closer.

"For you, Lou. Anything" Harry huffed, quickly undoing his buttons.

"Oh so now all of a sudden you can undo your buttons" Louis rolled his eyes sassily.

"You can do them if you want" Louis tasks over the task gracefully.

"I'd much rather undo you" Harry gave him a mischievous look through his brows.

"W-what" Louis stammered.

"Was that weird to say" Harry's inflections lace with doubt.

"No, did it just get hotter" Louis is flustered by Harry's flippancy in character.

"We could make an inferno, if you're up for it" Harry bites his lip.

"I'm up for it" Louis could barely get out.

"Guys, foods ready come get it while it's hot" Gemma burst through the door.

"Ah, get out!" They both yelped.

"Oh shit, sorry" Gemma covered her eyes, quickly back out the door.

"Foods ready, if you want" she says muffled through the door.

"We'll continue this later" Louis have Harry a quick pat on the shoulders. Harry pouted as he hurried embarrassed out the door.