XI

"I'd like to dedicate this last song to my boyfriend, Louis" Harry's voice grovelled sexily over the mic.

"Did he say boyfriend?" louis' brows furrowed, his trance disruptted.

"Yeah, what's wrong" Sierra's brows furrowed.

"Nothing" Louis poker faced. Sierra quickly shrugged of the concern.

"It's called little things" Harry's voice drips with affection and love as he melodises the sincere lyrics. Louis can barely fathom how lucky he is to have met Harry, he has ,as cliche as it is, flipped his world around. He was embedded with beliefs that he could and would never find love, but he loves this man with all his being, and this man loves him back, some kind of miracle. He adores even these most flawed days, he adores him whenever he wins or loses. He just loves him unconditionally.

"I love you, Louis. that is all from me tonight, thank you" Harry departed from the piano, catching a glimpse at his teary lover.

"Naw, Lou. Don't cry, Love" Harry whispered into his ear, he wipes his tears away.

"that was really sweet" Louis sulked out, Harry holds Louis tightly the whole night. It makes him feel some type of way.

"Harry" Louis' whisper crackles with heat, Harry squeezing him as an acknowledgement, turning to him.

"yes, my love" Harry's eyes laze lovingly.

"tonight?" Louis said simply, Harry was confused for a second. Then he contemplated.

"tonight" he nodded.

"woo, they're gonna fuuuuck!" Lottie slurred the cheer, Sierra and Jordan look worryingly, they turn expecting to see searing look coming from Louis. But the couple haven't broken their admiring eye contact, Louis actually chuckles at his messy sister.

"so that tasks one of you to keep her out of the house" Louis speaks general as he presses his forehead to Harry's, Harry fluttering his eyes close.

"not it"

"not it"

"not it"

"your lose, Niall and I are going to have so much fun" Lottie hiccupped.

"Charlotte" Louis sternly pressed.

"what" she turned confused.

"we'll help Niall, Louis" Jordan spoke up.

"hmm, Sierra, Jordan can you hold my hair back I think I'm going to yak" Lottie heaved.