requesting information

Hello everyone! I'm fox and I'll be your author for this story!

I hope you enjoy this, even though it's my first attempt at writing!

If you would like to request here are the rules.

If you are requesting to meet one of my characters or myself. You will need to put a description of your character that you want me to use.

It makes it easier to write as I struggle with grasping how personalities work. So if they are described I may understand better.

And if your characters of out of character I sincerely apologise.

You can add a plot for it which would be appreciated.

You can also request ships between mine and your characters. Though Author is the only exception for this as they are not sure what they're attracted too.

I will add character descriptions in the next chapter. Make sure if you want a ship between two characters that it works with their sexuality.
Unless your going for heart break or something where they get rejected.

I will write angst, fluff and most ships as long as they're legal.

I might struggle to write angst so they might take a little while to write.

I will accept most things unless its 18+ because I refuse to write that.

Oh! You can request that I age down or age up a character for the sake of the story. Though this may take me some time to write as I have to rethink how they're personality would be if a different age.

If you send a request that I dont feel comfortable writing, I will let you know.

Anyways that's all for now, if you need more information on this please ask.

Bye bye~