"let me take care of you idiot"

Hello! This is a special chapter. As you will see. :)
In this chapter it will be with Cody and reader. Reader will be referred to as y/n and I will use they them pronouns for them. You are his younger sibling in this.

I hope you enjoy!

Charaters: Cody , y/n

—–––—–––—–––—–––—–––—–––—–––
y/n - your name
e/c - eye colour
f/f- favourite flavour

Cody's POV

I was sat in my room, in my corner. I basically had a nest in the corner of my room. Made from blankets and pillows. As normal I was sipping apple juice.

I heard knocking at my bedroom door. "Come in!" I chirped, now looking over at the door to see my younger sibling. They looked sick.

y/n's pov

I felt really sick. My room was also way to warm and maybe his room was cooler. I knocked, and heard a "come in". I opened the door, a breeze of cold air blowing over my body.

Currently wearing shorts and a short sleeved top as I was too warm. I could heard him getting up. "Huh? What's wrong?" I ask.

"Sit down, your clearly unwell. You should've just shouted for me" he mumbled out as a reply. I opened my mouth to reply, only to receive a glare from him.

"Damn, okay okay" I huffed taking a seat on his bed. He seemed concerned about my health which isnt something you regularly see.

Cody's POV

I grabbed a blanket from my nest and wrapped it around them, only for them to protest saying they would get to warm. "Yeah no, your not used to how cold it gets in here. Now hush and deal with it".

I walked over to the cabinet I had my door and grabbed some medicine. I always kept some with me incase I got sick and didnt wanna go downstairs just to grab it. Checking the instructions on how much they needed.

I poured out enough onto the spoon with the bigger side. That was the amount they needed. "Take this while I go grab you some tea" I told them, handing over the spoon carefully.

~time skip brought to you by my cat eating tape~

No ones pov

y/n took the medicine, sticking out their tongue from the vile taste. Their e/c orbs looking around for either their brother or something to wash the taste away with.

"Ew ew" was all Cody could hear as he walked back upstairs with some tea and f/f soup. He opened the door using his foot, he was a flexible person. "Would you hush, Its not that bad" he laughed.

The younger glared at him, taking the cup from his grasp and slowly drinking it. It wasnt boiling hot due to him letting it have some time to cook a little. Knowing his sibling would most likely do this.

He shook his head before placing the bowl of f/f soup on his table next to the bed. He shifted next to his sibling and pulled them into a hug. "You really need to take more are of yourself" he told them.

y/n's pov

"But that's why I have you" I chucked, patting his head quickly. It wants often he showed he cared. He often didn't pay much attention to me anyway but that was normal.

He made sure I was comfy before feeding me the soup. He blew on it so it wasnt too hot. "I can feed myself you know"

Cody's pov

"Hush sweet Child, let your big brother take care of you." I said, trying to conceal a laugh. I really should show them affection more. "Your also staying here till you are better".

"That's now fair!" They practically shouted in protest. I sent them a glare after putting the empty bowl back on the table. "Dont shout. And if you took care of yourself, maybe then you wouldnt have to stay here" I huffed. I liked having them around, it wasn't so lonely.

y/n's pov

I groaned and watched as he closed his curtains. "Uh, what are you doing?" I asked him. He looked at me as if it was obvious.

"Closing the curtains so you can sleep. You need to rest." He replied, sitting on the bed and pulling me into his lap. "Now relax and sleep".

I smiled and snuggled into him. I was glad I came to his room. Maybe today wouldn't be so bad. "Alrighty" I hummed, closing my eyes and getting comfy.

He had wrapped his wings around me, even if they were tattered and looked worn, they were still really pretty. The pale yellow feathers were also actually really soft.

~time skip brought to you by Nera trying to eat a stick~

Mom's pov

I walked up to Cody's room only to find him fast asleep with y/n in his arms. I took a picture of the two. It wasnt often you saw them like this. Such a sweet sight. I left them be, turning off the light and closing his bedroom door.

—–––—–––—–––—–––—–––—–––—–––

I really hoped you enjoyed this special chapter as much as I did when writing it! If you want a part two let me know! And if you have an idea for the 2nd part let me know it!

Word count: 885

Bye bye~