"would you stop calling me a mermaid!"

The idea for this one is some form of a fantasy au. Considering celia Is already a siren I will be keeping her as one. The twins will be travellers.
Anyways on with the chapter! I hope you enjoy!

Charaters- Celia , Cassidy , Harry

The song is for when she begins singing as that is a song she has heard many times. Feel free to play it whenever though.
This is also a long chapter compared to my others.
—–––—–––—–––—–––—–––—–––—–––

For decades now people told stories of mermaids and sirens. Sailors told stories of how they had seen the magical creatures of the sea. Though the stories were about mermaids. As most people who met sirens never left alive.

From some stories it was known that there was a mermaid in the spring lagoon. Well they always said it was a mermaid. She could be found by the rocks near the east coast.

All stories told of the mermaid(s) in that lagoon. Were all of how majestic they were. It wasnt exactly easy to tell the difference between the two sea creatures. Both had majestic voices and were really pretty.

Our travelers were currently pestering the towns folk. They just wanted to hear more stories about mermaids. Since they were young, they've been so entranced by tales of mermaids.

"Oh oh! Brother what If we went put searching for a mermaid?" Cassidy asked, looking at her brother with sparkles in her eyes.

Her brother looked at her "we could but what makes you think that's even safe" he replied, taking a bite from his apple. They were on the other side of town to their home which is why they always took snacks with them.

(Their outfits)

(Their outfits)

"Well we can ask momma for a map. As long as were careful it shouldn't be hard to get to the lagoon" she said with a smile. She was intent on finding a mermaid. After hearing so many stories of them, she to see one.

He thought about it for a moment. "Well you aren't wrong. Momma probably wouldn't mind as long as we were careful. Also why the lagoon?" He spoke with his mouth full, he was just about finished with his apple.

She shot Harry a glare. "Dont speak with your mouth full!" She told him, flicking him on the arm. "And I said the lagoon because Old Stanley always tells stories about the mermaid(s) in the lagoon." Stanley used to be a explorer and he often went to the lagoon. So he saw mermaids often as it was a fairly common sight in the spring lagoon.

"Hey! Dont flick me!" He complained, tackling her to the ground, tickling her. A chorus of laughter rang out as the two began tickling each other and playing around. "Cass stop, please" he said between his laughs.