"Well us foxes gotta stick together!"

This features my world so yeah.
Anyways enjoy!

Charaters- Nera , Roxy
—–––—–––—–––—–––—–––—–––—–––

Nera's pov

It's so boring here compared to where I'm from. I mean come on! I cant even build the dirt houses I normally do because of the physics here. "Curse this stupid place".

I was kicking at small stones that rested on the path. One of the rocks seemed to have hit metal "huh?" I mumbled, walking in the direction only to hear a groan of sorts.

Roxy's pov

All I felt was something small hit me in the arm. What was it? I opened my eyes, letting out a glitchy groan. Ive been out of use for years now due to the kids not liking me.

My eyes glanced around to see a figure approaching. They seemed so small. I stood up slowly, sounds of metal clanging together.

No ones pov

Nera had stopped walking upon seeing the thing move. "Eh!? The fuck are you?!" She shouted at the giant that stood before her. She wasnt used to people being taller than her. But she only made it up to this person's waist

Roxy turned their gaze to the small female. "O-oh the na-ame is Rox-x-xy" she replied, her voice glitching due to a her voice box being slightly damaged. (I dont know how to make it seem like her voice glitches sorry)

Nera laughed "Well I'm Nera!" She boasted, pointing at herself with a smile. "But like, what are you?" She asked, a confused look on her face.

"Oh! I'm a-an fox animatronic" she replied. You could tell she was looked like a fox. Though she had metal plates on her body and a speaker on her chest. Which was where her voice box was.

Nera's pov

"Nice, I'm a fox too.Though your voice box seems a little screwed" i said, pointing at the speaker on her chest.
"I can get someone to fix that for you!"

"Really? That would be great!" The other spoke, her eyes practically glistening. Roxy had been out of use for quite a few years now. And had suffered damage due to being left outside.

Roxy's POV

I cant believe that Nera would just offer to get my voice box fixed. She barely even knows me. Oh! Maybe she'll be my friend!

"Well us foxes gotta stick together!" I heard the other practically shout.

—–––—–––—–––—–––—–––—–––—–––

I hope you all enjoyed this! It's not as good as i hoped it would be.

Word count:413

Bye bye~