Quirkless?! I won't believe it!!

(Hope you're all excited! This first chapter is going to be very long. I'm unsure whether this is going to be the expected length of every chapter however it is the length of this one!)

*3rd Person POV*

This was the day. This was Izuku Midoriya's 4th birthday. A day he would remember for the rest of his life.

Every 4-year-old longed for the day they would find out their quirk, the world had become flawed. Ever since quirks became normal, society looked down on those who lacked a quirk and those whose quirks were labelled 'weak' or 'villainous'. Today was Izuku's turn to learn his quirk and ,unlike other 4-year-olds, Izuku wasn't looking forward to the day. Izuku knew how much quirks defined people in his society. He was an extremely smart boy knowing things on par with a 10 year old. So, despite the fame and fortune it could bring him, Izuku was terrified to go to his appointment to find out his supernatural power.

The young boy didn't want to be looked down on nor did he want to be tormented because of the results of this life changing appointment.

Izuku was petrified.

*Inko's POV*

This is my angel's special day! Today is his 4th birthday, his most important! Today he will find out his quirk. This is the day we can find out what our support for the future will be. Izuku will get an amazing quirk, become a hero, help me (the best mother he had ever asked for) have a family and maybe even give me grandkids! My angel will without a doubt help me in anyway possible when he is older, his soul is far too pure for him to even think of doing anything else!

I rush over to my husband who is in the kitchen, leaning against our island table sipping his morning coffee. My wonderful husband! Being the best father as he is, he offered to train our little Izuku's quirk once it manifests. "Enjiiiiii!" I call out hovering over to him, wrapping my arms around his broad shoulders.

*Bet you guys weren't expecting that were you?😉 Still Inko's POV*

Enji chuckled hugging me back. He puts his coffee mug down on the counter and wraps his arms around my waist, hiding his head in the crook of my neck. I giggle slightly, "I'm going to wake our little angel, Izuku, up now." He nods into my neck, kisses it and lets his arms drop back to his sides.

Climbing up the winding staircase to the 2nd floor, I can't help but wonder what Izuku's quirk will be: it could be like mine (telekinesis); or it could be like Enji's (Hellflame); it could also be like any of our parents, siblings or be something completely different The 2nd floor has a variety of rooms: me and Enji's; our on-suite bathroom; the guest bedroom; the communal bathroom in the hallway, which might as well be Izuku's seeing as we never have any guests over aside from Mistuki, Masaru and Katsuki; and Izuku's bedroom. I walk to Izuku's door and take a deep breath.

Slowly, avoiding making noise, I open Izu's door and there he is sleeping soundly, my angel. The sun hits his face making his features stand out. I always hate having to wake him up, but he can't sleep forever. I slip into the room and creep down next to the bed. I kneel so I'm looking directly into his face.

*Izuku's POV*

I woke up when mummy was opening the door. Over the past year, I grew to be a light sleeper. I never wanted mummy to know I was awake so I would stay the exact same until mummy 'woke me up'. Daddy never liked to wake me up, instead, he waited for me and Mummy downstairs. I'm really smart for my age so it's easier for me to get away with things and people won't doubt me. 

Once mummy runs her fingers through my hair and whispers softly, "Izuku, angel, it's time to wake up, sweetheart. Daddy's waiting downstairs for us." I stretched my arms and yawned, pretending she had woken me up. "Good morning Mommy," I say sitting up and batting my eye a couple of times.