I ran as far and fast as I could

*Hey guys! Heads up, I only check my chapters WHILE I'm writing them so I apologize for any and all mistakes! This chapter was going to be waaaayyyy longer but I thought it would be better to separate this 1. This chapter has been cut in about half so I decided, instead of your extra long chapter (which would have probably ended up around 6000 words) I would post this chapter straight after posting the last 1. Yes I have been working on these chapters a long time before I posted the first 1 which explains why I always have 1 lined up. For the foreseeable future that will be the case for the (at least) first 5 chapters of each story.*

*Izuku's POV*

After the fire, I ran. I had run so fast and so far, my father would never find me. I don't know why I didn't want him to find me. I just wanted to leave. I stopped for a second to catch my breath but that's all I could remember.

I woke up again after blacking out. It seems like I'm in an alleyway. Good. No one found me, or there's a high chance I would be dead. There are hundreds if not thousands, of villains who hide and attack in alleyways.

I'm starting to remember everything.

A man with white hair and red eyes knocked on the door and Mom answered it. He instantly grabbed her head and said in a commanding tone, "You are my wife. I am your husband. My name is Hisashi. My quirk is fire breath and your quirk is a weak version of telepathy. We love each other. That is all that matters to you."

After that he took his hand off my mother's head she exclaimed happily, "Hisashi, dear! Your home from work? That's amazing! Let's go inside and I can start cooking." He responded, "That sounds awesome love, I'll go to the living room." I had been hiding on the staircase so he didn't see me. My mother walked right past me, not realising my presence. I was outraged. This man had just forced my mother to become his wife!!

I ran to the kitchen and turned my mother to face me. She looked so surprised and scared. I noticed she was about to shout for 'Hisashi' if that was even his name. I clamped a hand over her mouth. "Please calm down. My name is Izuku and I'm your son." She looked confused yet calm so I took away my hand.

"How is that possible? Me and Hisashi don't have any children. At least not right now." I sighed. "Please hear me out. I'm not Hisashi's son. I'm the son of Inko and Enji Todoroki. Hisashi isn't your husband. He literally just altered your memories. I am 9 years old. Please listen to me." She looked as though she was about to hit me with one of her pans. Those weapons are deadly. I'm shivering just thinking about them, then again that may be because I'm wearing charred, ripped clothes and in an alleyway in Autumn.

"Wait! Before you do something that you'll regret! Think about things. How did you and Hisashi meet? Who are your parents? Where does he work? How old is he? You shouldn't be able to tell me because these feelings you have currently are fake. You're being forced to feel these things." As I started to ask questions Mom started to gaze into space obviously trying to find an answer. Once I finished my little speech, she and I both visibly relaxed.

"I trust you. What do we do now?" She looked a little scared. "We have to leave" I answered. We don't completely know his quirk nor do we know his intentions. He could have specifically come for Mom but he could have also come to a random address. "I didn't know she had a son." A voice spoke from behind startling us.

I turned my head to see Hisashi breathing fire against his hand, making no visible damage. It could be an illusion but it could not so I approached the situation carefully. "Mhm. She is the best mommy ever!! My name is Izuku and I'm 6!! My quirk is weak telekinesis!" I acted. Mom looked dumbfounded. I was acting really different from before plus I had just said I was 6 when I told her I was 9. I'm really short for my age so I can get away with it.