Eventful Start

It hasn't even been a day and Edd knows that his decision to have his friends play gay chicken with each other was a bad one. Oh well, what else can he do now? Call off the whole thing and have Tom get pissed at him for taking his chances away to get Tord kicked out? Probably but he didn't want to deal with that idiot, neither did Matt which explains why he left the room as soon as the game started. With Tord instantly going for the kill by getting up in Tom's 'personal bubble' Edd realized how long this game will go on for "If Tom refuses to give up in hopes of getting Tord kicked out.. and Tord probably playing so he could possibly reenact some of his hentai books.... this only leaves me with one option." Edd murmured to himself. He looked up at the two staring at each other a little too close without saying no homo "I'm putting a time limit on sex with this game because I don't want to hear that shit" gaining a sad look from Tord and a look of 'I will not hesitate to murder you' from Tom, Edd continued his sentence. "Wait at least a week of playing this game and until Matt and I both leave the house coincidentally at the same time wink wink nudge nudge" He say's with a straight face staring at the two "Works for me" Tord said, now for the yelling from Tom "WHAT THE FUGDE ON A CORNDOG ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! THERE IS NO WAY HE'LL LAST THAT LONG IN THE GAME" Tom says really loudly, not yet yelling "What if it does🤨🤨 hmm?? Ever think of that Tom🤨🤔🤔🤔" Edd questioned quite annoyingly "EVEN IF HE DOES I REFUSE TO GIVE HIM ANY KIND OF HAPPINESS REGARDS HIS HENTAI COLLECTION" Tom had responded now yelling. "Jeez okay okay calm down man I get what you mean" now officially done with their shit Edd had gotten up and started walking out "Just try to keep your make out season quite, I want to take a nap" with that, he left, with many pillows being thrown at him.

About an hour passed and all Tom could do was put his hand on Tord's thigh showing that he definitely didn't want to do this. Now Tord on the other hand was way different, he slowly but surely got onto Tom's lap and sat facing him. Now if this were any wattpad story one of them would have a boner by now, but this isn't any normal wattpad. Many hours passed after that and Tom still couldn't do anything, while Tord was making even more advances. "You are so lucky I want to win this game" Tom had said while looking at Tord. "Oh? Do you now? Well.. We'll see about that, won't we?" Tord has said smirking slowly bringing his and Tom's face close together. Tom stud up making Tord fall on his bum "Already had enough? Are you chickening out?" Tord asked "No i just have to use the bathroom" Tom responded with a cold look. Tom walked away while leaving Tord there on the floor, if you were the tv you would have clearly been able to see Tord start to frown and Tom's face slowly going red BUT YOU'RE NOT THE TV, SO FORGET ABOUT THAT.

As the days pass Tord gets more and more comfortable acting like Tom's boyfriend, though the same can't be said for the Tom. Every once in awhile Tord will do something like grab Tom's butt in the kitchen or hug him from behind. Edd and Matt were honestly surprised that Tom was still going with this. Though he didn't do much back to Tord, he never started a fight or rejected any attempts made. On one fateful day Tord got bored and didn't know what to do, until an amazing idea popped into his head. He got up and left his room, walking towards Tom's. Tord opened the door and closed it behind him, then he flopped onto Tom's bed. "What are you doing in here? Get out!" Tom slightly yelled at Tord. "No, I'm bored. Watch a movie with me Thomas" "One, don't call me that. Two, why would I watch a movie with you? Three, what would we even watch?" Tom replied in a slightly pissed off tone. "Because if you don't watch a movie with me i'll consider it you backing out of the game and tell Edd." Tord looked up and smirked at him as Tom rolled his black holes. "Fine but we still don't have a movie to watch." "Sure we do! What about that one you Edd and Matt filmed awhile back?" Tord said getting up to go look for the movie. "You mean Space Cats? The movie almost made the world end it was so bad." "Aha found it." Tord whispered "Just because the world thinks it's bad doesn't mean I will" he said while putting the movie into Tom's dvd player and getting a remote. "You are so insufferable" Tom said while waiting for Tord to put the movie on. Tord sat next to Tom and got comfortable "Ready?" "Whatever" "Good" Tord said while pressing the play button. Throughout the movie Tord would slowly scoot closer to Tom until they were practically cuddling. Though Tom couldn't do anything about it or he'd lose the game. Besides Tord was kind of warm and it felt nice snuggling with him, though Tom would never admit it. As the movie finished Tord got up to put the movie away. Tom could feel a bit sad as he did so but didn't say anything. "Well i'll be off to bed now, Goodnight Tom" "Night" "Oh and we should do this again sometime, the movie was good." Tord grinned and walked out.

Tom looked over to his clock '1:00Am' sighing as he decided to go to bed and end his day.

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A YEAR

Word Count: 1000
If you don't like the ship or writing please don't read it instead of leaving a hate comment.