Sub ᵃᵍᵉᵈ ᵘᵖBaji x Dom ᶠᵉᵐReader

☁︎A Mess☁︎

☁︎A Mess☁︎

Requested by ENJISVNT

⚠︎𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰⚠︎

This contains: Bondage, Multiple Orgasms, Overstimulation,strap-on Receiving (Male) Dacryphilia , a bit of nipple play and praises, au baji

-Edited and proofread

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

"Ah- Fuck!."

Shaky moans left Baji's mouth, his eyes rolling back again as he came for the nth time in a row, strands of his hair stickying to his sweaty forehead, his chest heaving up n down, as he tried to catch his breath.

Hot leaky cum rolled down your hand while you kept rubbing his sensitive member. You looked down at the flustered boy, his mouth slightly parted, moans flowing out. This wasn't the first time seeing Baji fucked out of his mind before.

"N..no- more.."He was barley able to form a sentence, he was a stuttering mess. Poor baby wanted to move your hands away but he couldn't since you tied his hands up.

A chuckle leaving your mouth, you continued to keep rubbing his cock as you placed kisses on his sensitive and swollen cock. His cock was throbbing so much.

He felt his orgasm coming again, he bit his lip to contain his moans and whines, he would be so embarrassed if someone from the gang saw him like this.

He felt the knots in his stomach build up, until you stopped what you were doing.

Small whines left his mouth from lost of friction. You reached over on the dresser, grabbing the lube.

You squirted some on your fingers and the strap, you kiss his neck as you push two of your fingers in Baji's hole, his body tensing up.

After some time was stretched out enough, you lift up one of his legs placing it on your shoulder.

You easily slipped inside him, Baji jolted at the sudden movement causing him to moan loudly.

"N..ngh!"

Holding onto his hip while you thrust in a fast pace, he was moaning so loud you was pretty sure the neighbors could hear you guys.

He could feel the heat collecting in between his legs. Your hips pick up, thrusting in and out at a fast pace, then you bottom in roughly.

"Aah- more!"

Each thrust makes his body melt, yearning for more. You lean forward, pressing your chest against his chest, kissing his collarbone, your thrusts not stopping. Moans escaping from him was like melody to your ears.

To give him more stimulation, you push your fingers inside him and angled them to hit his prostate. Baji couldn't take it anymore more, he felt as if his insides were going to burst.

"Ah- right there! Im- mmh!"

Without warning, strings of white cum shot out. Yet, he felt tired and his body was aching, it only seems to make him want more.

'Slurch slurch slurch', anyone would be able to hear the sound of lube, along with skin slapping against skin and Baji's moans. You moved position, lifting up his other leg to place it on your shoulder.

You pulled Baji's hips closer to you making you go deeper. Baji gasped, feeling how deep you were."Not so deep, ah, hah! It's so..,so deep!"

He moans, the inside of his butt is numb but he still feels it connecting to his dick, bringing sensitivity all one over his body.

A little touch on his nipples and he feels the need to cum. You pinch and roll the bud between your fingers, elicting mewls from him.

You leaned down placing your lips on his, tongue slipping inside him, exploring him. Baji uses this as a method to muffle his moans but, it only seems to spur them on.

You reach down to grip his dick, stroking it. Baji trembles and whines, nails digging into his hip, the stimulation was too much. In his butt, dick and mouth!

"I think,..hah, i think m'close!" You hum, pulling away from his lips to press kisses down his neck, picking up the pace of your hips, rubbing your thumb over his slit. Baji moans loudly, squirming as he tries to pull away from you.

You could feel his thighs shaking on your shoulder, this feels so good! "My dick, is gonna. . . melt!"

"Ah, ah! cumming, i'm gonna- !" Tears fill his pretty gray eyes, as you kept all movements going. Baji crys out your name as he chases his high. "Please, keep going!"

"Wanna cum? Go ahead."

In an instant, his face turns red, body burning to the touch. A sob of your name left him, as if it was the only thing he could think of, hips pushing back on your strap.

His body tenses before curling into it. "Ah, hah! [Name]. . ."

He released all over your hand and his stomach. "Good boy." You used your free hand caressing his cheek and wiping away his tears, you leaned down again to give him a peck on the lips.

❦︎

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

Thank you for over 100 reads! ❤︎♥︎♡ ❦︎ꨄ︎
(ʃƪ^3^)kisses for everyone.

Thank you for over 100 reads! ❤︎♥︎♡ ❦︎ꨄ︎(ʃƪ^3^)kisses for everyone

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 , 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 , 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞