Sub Chifuyu x Dom ᶠᵉᵐReader

☁︎After Work︎☁︎

☁︎After Work☁︎

⚠︎𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰⚠︎

❣︎

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

This contains: Mommy Kink, anal fingering, name calling (pretty boy & baby) aged up Chifuyu

Edited and Proofread
______________________________________

Chifuyu knows how tired you get from working hard all day. He knew how much you liked him wearing skirts with nothing under them, so he decided to do that.

He waiting for you on the couch, until he heard a familiar sound of keys jingling from afar, along with his name. You discarded your shoes and placed the keys on the counter.

A sigh leaves your mouth, a flood of happiness washed over you as he gave you a peck on the lips. Looking at Chifuyu and seeing him wear a skirt made you even more happier.

You chuckled at the sight before sitting next to him. "Lift up your skirt pretty boy."

Chifuyu cheeks turned red at your words, he bites his lips while averted his eyes when he lifted up his skirt, showing you he had nothing on underneath it.

Precum leaking from his tip was enough to tell he needed more coaxing. "Poor baby boy, Mommy will take care of you. So stay still okay? " You cooed, as you pressed a open mouth kiss on his neck, nibbling on his sensitive skin.

Your right hand dropped down to his thighs, spreading his legs apart to reach down. Chifuyu jolts, turning his face to look at you. He smiles at you, kissing gently.

Your fingers feel like electricity, they had to be! Every little touch brought frenzy static all over him. He moans loudly, pulling away from your warm lips.