Omega Draken x Alpha Reader pt.2

⚠︎ Warning Smut Ahead ⚠︎

DON'T EXPECT THIS TO MAKE SENSE

┏ ━━┅━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┅━━ ┓This Contains: Cheating, college au, anal penetration, unprotected sex, bondage, marking, afab reader, reader has a pp, voyeurism, cuckolding, humiliation, dirty talking, nipple play, ooc emma┗ ━┅━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┅━ ┛

This Contains: Cheating, college au, anal penetration, unprotected sex, bondage, marking, afab reader, reader has a pp, voyeurism, cuckolding, humiliation, dirty talking, nipple play, ooc emma
┗ ━┅━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┅━ ┛

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

I totally don't remember why I wrote it like this and no I'm not redoing

Cringe below

It's been a couple of day since you've been seeing your best friend boyfriend behind her back. You walking back home with a few bags of food and drinks since he was still going through his heat you decided to buy more things.

You went in your pocket grabbing your keys to unlock the door, stepping inside to set the items away you felt a pair of arms wrap around you tightly, "You took too long." Draken voiced out as he nuzzled into your scent glands while kissing your shoulder.

"Aww did my pretty boy miss me?" you smile as you turned around to face him. Draken nodded his head, cupping his redden cheeks as you placed your lips on his.

The kiss quick and passionate, pulling away from him, draken desperately tried to reconnect both of his your lips. Placing a finger on his lips, he let out a soft whine. "Now now Draken let's take this to the couch.

Leading him to the couch in the living, you sat his down as you sit on top of his lap. Your arms wrapped around his neck as you latched your lips back onto his again.

Your hands traveled down his neck towards his chest fingers brushing against his perky nipples, Draken let out a moan. Pulling away from each other to take a quick breath to breathe, before kissing again.

This kiss was slower one this time, it was all well, although you didn't expect your best friend to barge open the door. Emma was shocked and heartbroken to discover what was going on. You looked at Emma with a smirk on your face, watching as tears swelled up in the corners of her eyes.

"Oh my Emma what are you doing home so early, hm?" You said getting up from Draken. "I tried calling both of you to tell you how I failed it but I come back to see you both making out!" She yelled at you, tears streamed down her face.

"Draken how could you cheat on me, and (Y/n) you were my best friend!" Walking up to the girl, you backed Emma in a corner.

Grabbing Emma's wrist and pinning her to the wall, making sure she doesn't try hitting you. "Draken sweetie could you go and get me the rope and please?"

He came back with the materials, you tied her hands together tightly but not too tight to cause rope burns. You lead her to a chair before you tied her feet to them. She was sobbing and hiccuping so much, you gently lifted up her head.

"Aww don't cry Emma. It's not your fault you couldn't please your omega." you said to her while snickering. You let go of her an went up towards your omega, you put him on your lap as you sat on the couch.

You started to kissing the Omega's neck, licking and biting the old markings that started to fade away. "(Y/n) please- I need you." Draken pressed his hips down as he desperately grinded on your lap.

You took off Draken long hooded sweatshirt, it exposed his harden nipples that you was playing with before getting caught.

Gently laying him down on his back, you gave him a quick peck on the lips before kissing all the way down his chest making your way to the hem of his shorts.

You bit on the stretchy elastic band, you look up at Emma making sure she was watching you, as you began to pull her ex boyfriend's soiled boxers down with your teeth. The sexual action you did made her get flustered a bit, she adverted her golden eyes away from your lustful glare.

"Emma you should watch me ruin your beloved boyfriend." You said to the blond haired girl before looking back down at Draken who was whimpering and begging for you to fill him up already.

Draken body was heating up even more, his pupils were blown wide

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

Honestly this was ass
I decided to scrap this after a few months

Honestly this was assI decided to scrap this after a few months