Catched

I can't believe I am seeing my guardian angel catched by a police. Firstly some hostages run, then they almost killed Oslo (who is now parallelized) and now this. Berlin wanna continue in heist, but I don't believe we can continue without Professor. Rio and Denver are on my side, but others not, so with guns we took Berlin to bathroom, tied him up and then the party started.

Berlin: You really think I will tell you plan Chernobyl just because you are breaking my ampuls with medicine? Tokio, I thought you are more mature.

Tokio: Fine, then let's play a game.

And then I started playing with him Russian roulette. I know, I got crazy, everybody here think it. But it wasn't worth it, because Berlin will soon die for his disease and I fucked up my friendship with Nairobi by saying her the truth, that she will never see her son because he has now new family and it's all her fault.

When everything calmed down and I was alone, Berlin and Helsinki catched me and tied up to table with wheels.

Tokio: What do you wanna do, kill me?

Berlin: No, I would never kill you, I just need you to bear the consequences of your actions.

And then he pushed me out of the door and police catched me. I needed to take off my overall and shoes (because they were scared that I have bombs on myself). They thought I would be scared, but I punched and kicked all of the police officers and run. But they catched me again because I heard Rio screaming my name and that distracted me, and I fallen down. But I remembered what Professor said about gaining time, so I was pretending that some police officer hurt me in my stomach, and then they took me into ambulance. After examination, they took me into police tent for interrogation.

Raquel: Why did you left this woman sitting here almost naked? I'm so sorry for my colleagues.

Tokio: No, that's OK, I've been in worst situations.

Raquel: Maybe like when your colleagues banished you? Why did they do it?

Tokio: Let's say I had conflict with the head of the heist.

Raquel: How many thieves are in museum?

Tokio: Now 7 without me.

Raquel: Is the man outside the head of the plan?

Tokio: Yes, he was learning us 5 months in Toledo.

Raquel: Can you tell me his name?

Tokio: No.

As Professor said, you can say to the police just half of truth, but mostly the truth they already know.