Chapter 4

Well I’ll just keep up the constant updates while I have time. Thanks so much people for taking the time to read this!!

The room fell into a stunned silence for a moment. Then a huge uproar came from the people. “Haha I’ll enjoy killing this one, fight me lady.” “This girl…..haha too funny” “This chick’s got spunk!”

The crowd became extremely rowdy, I grimaced with distaste at the people. The lady returned, and I directed my attention away from the bunch of noise and to the lady. She handed me ten coins, and explained the rules to me, at the end she handed me a small bag to put things in, it also contained weapons that I’ll have to have a look at later. I nodded and thanked her quickly.

I could feel the people getting restless and I knew I had to get out of there quickly, I’d be first target in this circumstance. Strong or not, no one can take a whole crowd alone. I slung the bag onto my back, lurching slightly backwards from the force, it was heavier than I thought. Clutching the coins tightly in my hand I quickly paced out the building and glanced around for a good spot to seek shelter in for the night. The coins were heavy too, but more than that they smelt of rust and blood. I wonder what these coins were used for before.

I glanced back towards the building and I could see many of the people already making their move. Their eyes were trained on me as they walked to the door of the reception, unknowingly my face turned into a nasty snarl and I ran out heading towards the outskirts of the city.

Cursing as I hurried my way along, hoping the men from earlier will be too lazy to give chase any ptif I hid in a room full of corpses they probably would not notice me, so I rushed in without another thought.

My pants echoed in the room when I entered but, a surprising sight greeted me. The room was pretty clean and simple living requirements like a bed, shower and toilets were also available. I could hear the men nearby, outside and taking advantage of the darkness inside the room I hid in a small corner. I let out a sigh of relief as the men mindlessly rushed past.

Just as I was about to relax, a rough cough was heard, and rustling sounds came from the bed. I tensed and narrowed my eyes.

“Who are you?” I demanded, hostility evident in my voice.

“Is this what you say when you were the one who rudely intruded into my house?” The voice answered back matter-of-factly. “I should be the one asking questions. You, answer.”

I growled. who does this guy think he is? “Nothing here says that this place is yours. What gives you right to this place?”

“I don’t need rights. If I kill anyone who wants to take this place away from me, won’t that make it mine?” The voice held a certain degree of malice in it and it got closer.

I looked up at the person and gasped, my eyes widening. "What are you..?" I whispered.

So first of all, thanks people for the 100 views so far I know it doesn’t seem amazing to some of you amazing authors out there but for me it’s an accomplishment. I’m happy that some people at least read my stuff. And err… I’m sorry for ending on a bad spot. But I’ll be updating tomorrow so it shouldn’t be that bad. My chapters are short but really that’s all I have time for. Thanks again for the views I really happy :D