Chance

200 years ago a city was plunged in chaos. The city was stained in blood. Anyone who could flee, fled and those that couldn't, were killed. 200 years later and still the city was left as it is, forever stained in a crimson red. Only criminals use the city as a refuge but even they didn't venture too deep in.

Then one day a bunch of the criminals came up with a game. They named it "Chance". It was a killing game. Everyone started off with 10 dollars of 1 dollar coins with a hole punched through them you had to wear one visibly to let others know you are participating. Then you fight others- using no dirty tricks- and take their coins. The first person to 100 dollars is the king.

"Chance " was a never ending game. Once you become king you will be momentarily safe. Until another person gets to 100. The next person challenges the king and they fight to the death. The person who gets killed loses.

The game rules were simple:

-first to 100 wins/challenges the king

-No dirty tricks (eg. bribes, traps, tricks)

-No aiming for the newbies who just joined if you're a old member 

-No running away once you've joined the game

-No running away from the middle of a fight even if you know you're going to lose- you fight till you die. (you are however allowed to run as long as you haven't engaged in the fight yet)

-No firearms as weapons

~anyone who breaks these rules will be killed by the leader of the game~

As more and more criminals joined they ventures deeper and deeper into the fallen city. Soon they covered the whole city and mapped out the places  Word spread out and police started putting criminals into the game as punishment........

{Chapter 1! who ever that actually bothers to read this I will be making another chapter!}