How you meet/what you did to get in

A/N
Most of these are you being part of the school that's the 'what you did to get in' part.

Clementine
You met when she got caught in a swarmed area with Younger AJ after she saved him and found a small house you were already hiding in. You were hiding in the corner with your rifle/shotgun/whatever weapon you had in your lap as you watched her move around making sure it was safe until she notices you.

Violet
You met when you first arrived only a year before shit went to hell for 'freeing animals' from the pound/slaughter house. You were put in a room with her and it was definitely a challenge. 'I demanded justice and I got it!' this and 'you can't keep me here forever!' that. You were both locked in a room after the struggle and she was definitely amused by your train of actions as you continued to kick the door.

Brody
You met when you saved their 'hunting party' when they got overwhelmed with walkers about three or four years after. You were part a group of people kind of like whisperers but you wore animal hides, mud and their heads as hoods as disguises so you weren't detected by walkers or people so easily. You were taught to survive extreme conditions but while you were traveling in your 'pack' you were attacked and they were all killed besides another member and yourself, but he was unfortunately killed while you were trying to save them. You weren't exactly the talking type but she kept going on and on about thanking you and explaining what happened. Polar opposites.

Ruby
You met when you first arrived at the school for 'property destruction', meaning you really liked breaking things or setting things on fire. You officially met when you were already in the nurses office for jumping off the swings and breaking your arm. Definitely not your smartest move but definitely got your popularity up. She helped put it back in place and put a cast around it but not without scolding you for 'being stupid.'

Minerva
You met when you arrived at the school for 'Worshipping satan and anger issues.' your parents thought you were crazy but you just wanted to get away from them. You met when you first arrived and climbed up a tree. You were yelling at the teachers and your parents, and unlucky for them the kids were outside having their free time. You then fell from the tree and landing on she and Sophie but it was certainly but of a 'catch.'

Marlon
You met when everything started and you were just walking around the forest bruised and cut all over when he and his friends discovered you. You were clearly no harm to them and you clearly weren't bitten due to your bright skin and bloody axe in hand so he took you in.

Louis
You met about a year before everything went to shit and you arrived at the school for 'theft' when you were really just eating stuff from your house, definitely not the best parents. You were sitting alone in the music room when he crept in and starting playing the piano and catching your attention before giving you a cheeky smile.

Omar
You met when you arrived at the school for 'domestic abuse' but all you did was defend yourself from your brothers/sisters. You were peacefully sitting outside when he got the guts to come over to you and introduce himself since no one would.

Aasim
You met when you arrived at the school for your 'uneasy mind' but in reality you just saw things different from everyone but they just thought you were crazy and didn't like the way you acted thinking it would cause something bad for you or anyone around you on day. You were staring off into space as the other kids ran around playing until he came over and introduced himself and showed you a book he thought you reminded him of.

Mitch
You met when Marlon accidentally took you for a Walker and shot you with his bow and arrow. He helped carry you back and pulled the arrow out before making sure you didn't lose too much blood as ruby told him to.