Food is Terrible. 0 Stars: Wouldn't Recommend 🤡

*Monika appears* Attention readers! This chapter is really random and all over the place so beware. Bye!

The place looked pretty futuristic.

Probably still in that ship... or maybe a different one? Sans wondered as he looked around his surroundings to see doors that you would normally see in Alphys' lab.

Every now and then other guards would walk through the halls with their weapons in hand.

Some of them has full gear on, other just have their helmet off.

They would even say 'hello' to Diana and Garrett as they pass by, giving Sans a glare as if their saying: "We know what you did, b!tch. You stole the last slice of pizza as if no one else was going to grab it."

Sans took their looks as perverted glares because, well...

"THIS PLACE TOOK MY F*CKING CLOTHES, READERS! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WOULD DO THAT?"

(thirsty people likes your a$$, Sans- *Gets slapped*)

"Shut up, dumb Author!"

(*dances off a cliff*)

*Wild Lolbit appears* "We'll be right back, readers!" "HoI!" *FNaF Jumpscare Scream*

Sans tried to cover himself with his arms but it was difficult when his hands are cuffed.

So all he could do is cover his ribs and that's it.

If he was able to speak right now, he would ask maybe Diana for some clothes, maybe some shorts to cover his pelvis, he is not too worried about his ribs unless he decides to summon-

(*Author gets horny bonked by a wild Lady Dimitrescu*)

Sans is more concerned about people looking at his downstairs than his ribs.

(There, better? Now I don't have to be bonked!)

......

(*Author gets horny bonked by a wild Nootmare*)

Sans kept moving his arms to try to cover whatever the guards were looking at, praying that Garrett who is still behind him isn't staring at anything *narrator sips tea* interestingly specific.

*Narrator gets horny bonked by a wild Dadster*

*A new narrator was hired*

As Sans was having a crisis on trying to cover his body, he, Garrett and Diana made it to the cafeteria.

Sans was expecting for it to be filled but... it was surprisingly empty.

It's like seeing an empty school cafeteria when lunch is over.

All he could see is just random guards either sitting at one random table or just standing around at the separate entrances/exits of the room.

There was a open window which what seems to be where people get their food or what Sans assumes by the piled of traits on the counter beside it.

Sans slowly walked toward the window but Garrett wouldn't let him.

"You're not going anywhere, you trouble maker!"

Oh I'M the trouble maker here? I'M HUNGRY MOTHER-