Chapter 3

A little bit later I  heard the carriage start coming to the gate. I looked out the small window and froze when I saw the grand Duke's son and his brother get out, my heart sank. I shook myself holding my neck a bit "calm down he doesn't even know you yet and you'll keep it that way.." I sighed a bit before standing up. "Let's go pay my greetings and see a great show'" I smiled to myself  and made myself look as neat as I could. I brushed my white hair and looked at myself and my red jewel eyes shining in the mirror. "let it start" I walked out of the attic and down the stairs quietly, I walked into the tea room were Adela was sitting wearing the white dress and the grand duke's son, William is sitting on the chair across from her, her brother at his side, I Gracefully lifted my night gown from both sides and curtsied "Humble greeting to the Future Grand Duke I am the first daughter of this family, Anastasia." I smiled brightly and let go of my dress slowly. "You may raise your head lady Anastaisa." he said, smiling a bit. "However i thought you weren't feeling well, your younger sister informed me of your sickness, so please go up and rest." he said. I smiled and said "many thanks for your worries but I am well rested and I must pay my respects to you." I made a dizzy expression and fell onto my knees holding my chest. William shot up and so did his brother and they hurried over to help me. My sister was furious. I took her spot light but made a worried expression and got up hurrying over, "MY dear little sister you must not push yourself so much as so!" she bent over to grab my arm and pull me up before she heard a rip sound. She quickly held her dress from the front, her face blazing red. The dukes quickly helped me up and looked away from her a bit embarrassed. "Maybe Lady Adela should go change her attire.."  Williams' brother Oliver said. His cold voice still leaves shivers down my spine.. I stood up and bowed much like a servant does "please forgive my rudeness. I have caused the dukes to worry, please also forgive my sister for ripping Sir WIlliams' present like so!" William was shocked. " please don't bow so low, raise your head, you didn't do anything wrong." he helped me stand straight, "yes please dont apologize it is quite alright" Oliver said. Both of them were ignoring Adela and she hated it. She quickly bowed "I will go change.." and hurried out.