《 Royalty and Sally 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(Y/n)'s eyes widened when they felt a hand wrap around their own which had caused them to flinch back at the physical contact.

However, the one that was holding their hand, Tommy, either didn't notice or he didn't care as he directed the two siblings straight to the castle.

A man with long flowing pink hair came walking up to the trio with a stern look on their face.

Tommy's face brightened up, "Techno!"

(Y/n) stumbled a bit and stared at the tall figures before them.

They could tell that Tommy was clearly older than them but he acted like they were already friends in a way.

Ranboo gazed in silent amusement as he watched the (H/c)ette try to escape Tommy's clutch who just continued to grip a bit hard every time until the youngest one of the group finally gave in within a few seconds.

The pinkette, Techno, glared lightly at the blonde.

"Where were you, Tommy?" Techno asked.

Tommy laughed nervously, "I was hanging out with Niki and Captain Puffy."

Techno narrowed his eyes even more gazing at his now semi-dry clothes.

(Y/n) was judging the long pink hair that Techno had, wondering how it would look in a braid.

Ranboo was stifling his laughter seeing as he didn't want to seem rude.

He could tell just by the look on (Y/n)'s face that they were judging the pinkette in front of them.

"And who are these two?" He rudely asked, his eyes making contact with the youngest.

Recognition seemed to cross his face but it quickly disappeared.

(Y/n) realized who this male was before them.

They had kinda forgotten to erase the pinkette's memories?

They never really thought much of it since it happened about two or three years ago.

But now seeing that the pinkette recognizes them, it worries them to the core.

Tommy pointed at Ranboo first.

"That's Ranboo and that's (Y/n), they're Ranboo's sibling," Tommy simply answered.

Ranboo gave a small wave, trying to hide his nervousness.

He too had seen the flash of recognition on Techno's face when he saw him glance at his sibling.

Techno released a deep and monotone hum from his lips, "And why are they here?"

Tommy grinned, "Puffy and Niki couldn't come so they sent these two in their spots instead."

Thanks DreamXD that Tommy believed in the lie.

Techno gave a look of disapproval but didn't say anything as he turned away in a hasty nature.

"Hurry then. The party starts when the sun falls to the edge of the ocean," Techno grumbled out before walking away.

Tommy turned towards the siblings, "Sorry about him! He's so uptight, isn't he? We should hurry like he said, come on!"

The blonde darted off.

Ranboo and (Y/n) shared a quick look at each other before chasing after the blonde haired prince.

Soft tapping of shoes and the sound of plates rattling were heard as the butlers and maids moved freely throughout the castle.