Chapter 5: The Rules of the Big Game

Hey, my little smurfs! Yes that's your new nickname, 1. They're cute 2. They're awesome and 3. They're BLUE! I deleted this chapter Oopsies! So dedicating my story to Hellogoats446 because she's practically F*CKING PERFECT! So, how did you like my 3 chapter long sleepover? Was  it great, funny, boring, romantic, lame, cookie-obsessed? Well the sleepover is officially OVER! No, don't be sad, because I wanted to upload this chapter in quite some time, ever since I heard this old song that I love, it was a big hit in France. Hint: We have a long Jake POV. And do any of you have ideas for a cover? I got the perfect one but it doesn't fit.

***************************************************************************************************************

Oh this morning feels great. I don't know why but I slept like a baby. I slowly turned over pushing my weight onto the couch. Oh, Gosh! Here I am realising I slept with a hot player all night with his warm comfortable arm around me. No! I got to snap out of it, he is not warm or comfortable, maybe hot but that's beside the point.

I need to pee! You didn't want to know that? Well boohoo, 'cause your my brain and you have to know everything. I can't move because Jake's arm is around me and did I mention my face was stuck to his chest? 'Cause it is and it's well mushed, I bet you I have a red mark on my cheek.

"Jake, wake up! Please," I whispered in his ear.

"For God's sake wake up!" I shouted this time. Man is he a heavy sleeper and apparently so is Rose and Ryan.

Ok I need to breath, I took a deep breath in and whispered, "I'm really sorry... for all of you." I took extra large burger of air and... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Everybody woke up, even Jake was so startled he grab me like he was a kidnapper, and he put his hand over my mouth. Everybody was like  glaring at me, I said I'm sorry! So guess what I did. I licked Jake's hand.

"Oh gross!" Jake said, snatching his hand away from my mouth. "Really, Kathy?" What? It's not my fault I don't like feeling like I'm being kidnapped, I thought to myself.

"What the Hell Kath?" Rose sounded angry, ok she was furious, "You don't wake somebody up like that!"

"You don't wake up somebody up this early!" Ryan shouted. "I mean it's like..." Ryan stopped, looking around for the time. "11 am..." Ryan faded away on his realisation.

"Well, it's not my fault I couldn't breath and needed to go to the toilet," I exclaimed, so I was shouting. So what? "Because this fat lump had his arm around me, did I mention his arm weighed an elephant's ass?"

Jake stood there shocked at my response. "Yes idiot, I know how to insult people," I said it in my head so nobody else heard. 

"Fine, then go!" Rose shooed me away. Oh I love the word shoo.

"Well, I got to anyway!" Ryan said.

"Yeah... Me too." Jake stumbled on his word. "Um... See you tomorrow."

"Bye, see you tomorrow!" I ran up the stairs, for the toilet of course.

I heard the front door close.

The day went quickly, Rose stayed for lunch (I'm a horrible cook.) My parents came around 4 in the afternoon and I spent most of my day, singing along to music.

§-§-§-§-§-§-§-§-§-§-§-§-§-§-§-§-§

The next day.

_±_±_

{| Jake’s POV |}

"So, practice hard, we need to be ready for the Big Game!" The Coach finished his boring speech and left the room.