UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!

(A/N: I am so sorry for not bringing Chloe in earlier but I really needed her to come in here so this is how Marinette and Chloe became best friends. Okay so one day Chloe was being her old normal self teasing Marinette but Marinette surprisingly stood up for herself and told her what type of person she is. That she was cold, cruel and ruthless especially to the people who liked Adrien. Chloe finally saw that she was worse than her own mother. She was so wrapped up in herself that she never thought of others and Marinette helped her see that. Ever since that day, Marinette, Alya and Chloe have been a girl gang until Chloe visited New York on the day Lila came. But now she is back! The only problem is, Alya HATES Marinette so there is no way she will even try to think of Chloe as a person.)

CHLOE POV

"WOW! It feels so good to be back in Paris, with all my friends. OH I have to call Mari!"" I wonder how Tikki's doing."

Chloe: Hi Mari I just called to let you know that i am back from NYC( New York City).

Mari: Really?! How was it? Tell me A-S-A-P ! I wanna know everything.

Chloe:  SURE! It was wonderful so many city lights and places to go but I wanted to come back earlier cause I missed you and Alya.

Mari: AWW. We missed you too! Oh ya and there is something I need to tell you about Alya.

Chloe: HMM? What happened?

Mari: There has been a series of lies. And a while ago we had a fight about Lila , an old friend, she said she wouldn't be there for me if I didn't stop being Lila's friend and she wasn't lying.

A while later Lila started telling lies to get me in trouble and when the principal got me suspended and Alya knew that i was innocent, she didn't even try to defend me. She just stood there watching me get punished for something I didn't do.

Lila even put a golden necklace and bracelet in my locker and bag to frame me of stealing them from her and now I am suspended for two more weeks.

Chloe: ........ WHY THAT SON OF A .....! RIDICULOUS. UTTERLY RIDICULOUS! SHE IS LUCKY I DON'T BULLY OR CURSE PEOPLE!! Oh ya I also wanna ask you, was I as bad as this Lila girl when we weren't friends? BE HONEST!

Mari: Ummmmmm.. ha ha UMMMMM NOT EVEN CLOSE!!

Chloe! WHATTTT!!!! RIDICULOUS. You are lying to me right? MARI? MARI!!

Mari: HAHA.. I was just jokinggg!🤣😇

Chloe: WELL IT ISN'T FUNNY! .....WELLLLLLLLL, I GUESS IT IS KINDA FUNNY? I will let you off the hook for that . THIS TIME. I actually thought I was as bad as this Lila. She is like 10 times worse than what I used to be and what my mother used to be ... COMBINED!

Chloe: So how is Tikki?

Mari: She is great. She actually hates Lila and she isn't in a good mood so I don't think she would like to talk to you.

Chloe: Oh that's fine. I wouldn't be in a good mood either If I were her. Remember yesterday when you told me that plagg snuck out of chat noirs house to come and see Tikki for the first time and Tikki got mad at him for not keeping the secret that they were together and that they knew who the Miraculous holders were?

     Mari: Yes I remember.

                                                          Conversation continues 

                      ( Just saying conversation continues because I am lazy today)

(Btw I am just going to have them talk in lines like that if the conversation is long or if they are on the phone together. And the person that the point of view is for will have their lines in bold.) ( The things that i say will also be in bold( like what I did in the beginning) but they will have'()' at the beginning and end so you don't get confused.)

#luv ya