WARNING#1

The next day

Adrien's P.O.Vd

When I was walking through the halls of my school, I noticed something. Everyone was laughing at me. A I know exactly who is to blame. MARINETTE THIS IS YOUR WARNING!  

                                .............................................................

Later on, I made my move. she was at the lockers and she was clumsy as ever.

Adrien: Mari what are you doing.

Marinette: I said don't call me Mari and what i am doing IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN!

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT " I said as I held her.

Mari:  GET THE !#*% OFF ME YOU LITTLE PEICE OF $!*%,  WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ?! UGH! 

Adrien: I SAID DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I say as I squeeze her neck

Marinette: huh I - c-cc-I-ca-can't- br-b-b-b-br-eath. 

And that 's when it happened. Marinette fainted and it was my fault. And on top of that, I ran away like a coward.
              Luka POV
(A/N LATER IN THE HOSPITAL)
I was sitting on one of the chairs outside but got annoyed and worried when I heard Sabine and Tom screaming and shouting so I barged into the room angrily

Sabine: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY! MARINETTE? MARI WAKE UP PLEASE wake up. Sabine says as she sobs. 

Tom: WHO DID THIS TO HER! 

beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

luka: I know who did this to her. I am sure it was Adrien! HE HAS BEEN PICKING ON HER SINCE I CAME!

2 days later Marinette wakes up to see luka, Sabine and Tom.

marinette: Luka?Mom,Dad? Where am I? Why am I here? What happened? 

flashback:

Adrien: I SAID DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!

Slap!

...

Marinette:  I - c-cc-I-ca-can't- br-b-b-b-br-eath.

Flashback ends.

Marinette: ugh! My head hurts.

Marinette: What on earth happened? My head started to hurt and i just had blurry vision it was like I saw myself being choked by someone. But i just couldn't see his face i just saw that he had blond hair. I don't know why but I can't remember anything from before now.SO WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHY I AM IN A HOSPITAL BED COVERED IN BANDAGES!?

Sabine: (sobs) My angel. I am sooo sorry. ( cries) I don't know who did this to you but when i find out who, they will deeply regret it.

Luka: Mr Dupain-cheng and mrs. Dupain-cheng may I please have a word with Marinette. Alone?

Tom and Sabine together: Sure! We will leave you two to talk.

Luka: Marinette.

Marinette: Yes?What do you want to talk about.

Luka: I know that you know who did this to you. The characteristics which you mentioned were the exact ones of Adrien's.

Matinette: Be quiet.

Luka: NO. I won't be quiet! WHAT HE DID TO YOU WAS UNFORGIVABLE! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM I SWEAR I WILL-

Marinette: I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP!  IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS SO JUST LEAVE MR ALONE!( breaks down) (sobs)
WHY why do you care about me so much? I mean look at what I just did. IN EVERYONES EYES, I AM A B!#$* so so why are you helping me you... you should go. Like right now. GO NOW.

Luka: Mari, you DON'T have to do this I-I'm here for you if you need me you don't have to-

Marinette: I said GO AWAY! STOP STANDING  UP FOR ME I CAN FIGHT FOR MYSELF! Just. Just leave me alone. I don't deserve anyone in my life right now and you were right. I do know who did this to me and that is exactly why I WANT TO TAKE REVENGE FOR MYSELF! SO JUST GET OUT! I don't want you to be disappointed  in me for what I am going to do so for your own sake just,- just- just leave me alone okay? Listen, if you leave I might just find the right excuse to let me go out you know, just the two of us. Who knows, maybe we could FINALLY finish our so called ice cream date. So please pleaseeee just go.

  After she said that, I got angry at myself. How could I do this to her? I wanted to talk to her and make things better but things were turning out worse so I was going to leave and not risk the situation getting worse but something unneccpected happened.

Luka: Fine, I'll go. Take care for me Marinette.

Marinette: Hmm. WAIT!

Luka: What is it? Is there something wrong?

Marinette: NO just, there's just one more thing I need to do.

Luka: What is it that you need to do mari-

    ~~~~~~~~ 💋 ( kisses)  💋 💋 😊😊😊😊 ~~~~~~~~

Luka: 😶🙊🙂🙂🥰😊! Huh? Um so I'll see you later?

Marinette: Hmm.

She said as she sunk into the hospital bed. I left the room feeling like I needed to beat someones a$$!