11 - SNOW

kawa says: oh you kissed me, just to kiss me, not to make me cry,,,

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

IWAIZUMI WAS STANDING OUTSIDE THE GIRL'S DOOR, hands in his pockets as snow fell around them. He let out a small hum, waiting patiently for the girl who swore she'd only need 5 more minutes. Of course, that was a lie; she needed about 30 more.

"Iwaizumi-san!" A muffled voice rang out. The door swung open, showing the girl in her uniform (with the addition of black stockings) and a scarf wrapped tightly around her neck. It also covered most of the lower part of her face, including her mouth.

"Hey. You ready to go?" He asked L/N, her nodding in response. As they started to walk through the snow, they talked about random things, like how was each other's sleep, what their dreams were, etc.

But halfway to school, Iwaizumi noticed L/N didn't have any gloves in the freezing winter. She was rubbing her hands together, then breathing on them. He looked down at his own gloved hands, stopping his talking for a little.

The female looked at him with a raised eyebrow, only for him to grab one of her hands, and put his (bigger) glove on it. Then, with his clothed hand, held onto her non-gloved hand. L/N's face went a soft pink, as he continued to talk on as if he didn't do anything. Her eyes kept darting from his eyes to their intertwined fingers.

Eventually, Iwaizumi answered her silent question. "I saw your hands were cold. Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable." He let go of her now warm hand, only for her to grab it almost instinctively.

"N-No! It's fine." She said, looking away. She pulled her scarf up a little to try and hide her now red cheeks. She tossed the ends of her scarf behind her shoulder, now continuing to walk alongside her friend hand-in-hand.

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

"So what was that?!"

Oikawa asked, now beside Iwaizumi. "You were holding her hand the entire way to school?! And you stayed over at her house, and freaking cuddled with her?!"

Iwaizumi didn't answer, only letting out a flustered huff. It sounded much more embarrassing when he said it out loud.

"You did all that, and you still think you're just friends with her?!" The pretty boy exclaimed, sighing to himself. "You have fewer brain cells than I thought."

-smack-

"Owie!" Oikawa held his head in pain again. He glared up at his friend. "I was just saying!"

"Whatever. I don't even know her that well anyways. She might just be a touchy person."

"But you're not one! Seriously, I thought I was supposed to be the dumb one. Is this out of character or what?" He smiled at you.

-smack-

"Okay, that was seriously uncalled for!"

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

L/N, as calm and composed as she seemed, was actually freaking out on the inside. Her hand was all tingly and now thankfully warm. While she reacted normal to everything, she was screaming in her head and geeking out about being able to hold his hand so long, be conscious, and not be super flustered.