♡。The Disband Interview♡。

Interviewer: What made you become an ARMY?

Me: They were just being themselves, and we're loving. No hiding themselves from the world, just showing us that they're crackheads like most of the fandom.

They were humble and appreciated any small achievements, thanking their fandom and talking about how generous we (ARMY) were at any chance they got.

They still went on no matter what people said and no matter how much they were maybe pissed off or sad. I admire their strength, courage, creativity, capability, selflessness and bravery.

Their songs are amazing and sounded beautiful and gave awesome messages and talked about great things.

Each note, sound, adlib , their voices were...angelic.

I found them in a time of need and they saved me.
I didn't even realize I was in deep sh*t until years later, I found out there was a negative side of me that was kept down in my heart. This scared me, pulling me into a trance of drowning darkness. BTS showed up at the right time in my life to comfort me, to make me forget about my problems for a whole day. To make me not feel like I was alone, that I was always welcomed to the Magic Shop.

I loved the way they treated their fandom, ARMY, that I'm now apart of. Respect and good advices, kindness and goodwill, thankfulness and gratefulness.

Their appreciation for us had surprised me, when I met the fandom, I didn't even know fandoms were a thing. I didn't know artists gave their fans names or even interacted with them. I never thought artists could care so much about their fans.

When I met them, I never thought I'd change....or that they'd change the little things about me that I didn't know needed changing.

I didn't know the fandom would be so welcoming, and sometimes a handful were toxic.

They and ARMY really made me feel like I had a family over the internet. Brothers and sisters all over the globe. And seven amazing role models across the world.

Interviewer: *shocked as tears roll down their cheeks smiling*

What was it like when they disbanded?

You: My feelings were mixed. I didn't know whether to jump off a cliff or to continue existing.
But when I remember that BTS loved us like they did, I'd never want them to be sad finding out about my death. So I kept on living for them and the few that loved me.

Interviewer: Were they times that you wanted to give up and stop or die during that time?

You: Yeah...and it's sad. BTS taught me alot of things, including how to love myself and be a better person. And all that would be wasted. This one time I stood on a cliff wanting to jump and burst out crying when I heard their voices in my head telling me not to jump.

Interviewer: *Wipes tears and sniffles* I'm sorry about that. So, now what is it like on rainy days or sunny ones?

You: I've found my passion with the help of few of my family members and motivation of the boys. On rainy days I relate to the rain and let my tears fall remembering the day they disbanded. They still updated on twitter a few times on their separate accounts this time so we always remember they're still with us, no matter if they disband.

Interviewer: *Sniffles and smiles* What about your friends? How did they comfort you?

You: They tried they really did and vice versa.

Interviewer: Vice versa?

You: Some of my friends were fans of them themselves, so they cried alot so I comforted them in the best way possible trying to make them feel loved and so fort. When they tried to do the same, I never felt their love radiate from them onto me and bothered me so I'd get up and lock myself in my room.

Interviewer: So how is life now? And do you wish to see them(BTS) again?

You: Life is much better as the epiphany breaks in and I know get a much better understanding and see now how life is so beautiful. Also there is darkness, it's always so colorful in someway. Of course, I'd love to see BTS again!

(*Interviewer laughs and takes off his mask revealing Namjoon*)

The rest of BTS comes out and you gasp. There were tears on their faces and some of them were sobbing like Jimin, Jhope and Kookie.

BTS: We're glad we could stop you that day at the mountain when we saw you.

You looked at them in shock and cried sorrowfully with them hugging you together.

BTS: You're always welcomed to the Magic Shop. We'll exchange your tears for the mist magical happiness, don't worry.

You cried and fainted.

You then woke up to your alarm clock and started crying.

Thankfully it wasn't true.

You still had time to make memories.