♡。Now The Honey Is Gone From The Bears。♡

"But you said you wouldn't leave me, you said we'll be forever." Jungkook cried hitting Jin's chest, his eyes as red as his now former lover's T-shirt.

Jin in the mean time was looking at Jungkook, the tears living in his eyes begging to come out. He loved the boy so much, but how could he tell him that he was cheating on him with his brother Namjoon because he also loved him and was trying to enjoy his life?

The possibilities of that one statement slipping his mouth made him shiver in fear.

"We can't be together Jungkook....I have to go somewhere for some work."

"Let me come with you... LET ME COME WITH YOU JIN!!" Jk said. He kept on hitting the older's chest making him take a hold Jungkook's wrist and pin him against the wall.

As blue looked into brown, the two leant in closer and closer to each other. Their lips touched as a tear left each of their eyes. Jin could still taste the cheap wine on Jungkookie's tongue, licking it and wrapping his watermelon gum flavored covered tongue around his as little whimpers of pleasure and cries of upcoming and unending heartbreak escaped Jungkook's lips.

They parted as Jungkook dropped on the floor with a scream and Jin covered his mouth as he was going to burst into a river of tears.

"Goodbye Jungkook, I'll miss you so much."

Just then Namjoon came in, almost breaking the door.

He looked at the situation in front of him with his tearstained face.

Jungkook crying endlessly while clenching and unclenching his fist.
Jin dropping his bag as he looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon widened his eyes.

Jungkook heard the door and saw that the place got a little too silent for comfort and looked up seeing his brother and Jin looking at each other.

With heart broken love, just like Jin had looked at him.

"Is this why you left me?" Jungkook said sounding surprised yet heartbroken.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jin, if you left Jungkook, why did you leave me?"

Jin felt a little dizzy but tried to hide it as best as possible.

'Not now, not the right moment, just a few minutes.' he tried reasoning with his headache.

"I'm sorry I broke your hearts, but I loved you two so much and I couldn't let you go. I wanted to- I wanted spend the rest of life with the two people that I loved the most. I didn't want to break your hearts....if I had more time this wouldn't have happened..."

Jungkook looked betrayed until he heard...

"If you had more time? What're you talking about?"

Namjoon popped in just as confused.

"Yeah, what are you talking about?"

Jin was about to speak when his headache increased and an ear splitting sound occured making him hold his head with both cries and screams.

The brothers eyes widened, Jungkook looked like he was about to past out as he went on his knees and hugged Jin and Namjoon rushed to call the ambulance.

Five minutes later the ambulance arrived with the brothers looking at them as they took Jin away.

They were already dressed and they both jumped in a car, arriving three minutes later than the ambulance.

Bursting into the hospital, they asked for Jin's doctor, who turned out to be his surgeon instead, telling them that "the operation has to be done right now or else something would happen to Jin."

Jungkook was about to ask what operation and what was wrong with their poor Jin as the surgeon disappeared into the emergency room.

~~Thrity minutes later~~

Doctors and nurses, along with the surgeon made their way out and the two brothers sat up from their uncomfortable chairs.

"So, how is Jin and what was that operation about?"

"We were too late, his brain tumor-"

"WHAT?!!" The two screamed in surprise looking at the surgeon as if he had lost his mind.

The surgeon looked at them surprised.

"Y-y-you didn't know?" he asked, a tear making it's way down his cheek.

One of of the nurses explained that Jin was coming here for over six months for treatment of his tumor and the discussion of his surgery. But he was always delaying it and saying he was busy, that he needed to spend some time with his "lovers". That he would not risk a surgery that he could die in when he could have more time with his sugar buns."

The surgeon laughed as he wiped his tears.

I guess he really loved you all very much.

Namjoon dropped to the floor and the doctors went to attend to him as Jungkook looked like he had seen the most scariest shit yet.

"You didn't come out to tell us he died like those clichè shit movies, right?" Jungkook merely whispered, his voice barely echoing through the quiet space.

When they remained quiet Namjoon got up, numb as hell, and opened his arms for his brother.

Jungkook started breathing heavily and sweating. He ran into Namjoon and embraced him tight as his brother did the same.
Namjoon smiled in pain rubbing Kookie's soft hair.

"He always used to tell us that story about how a bear lost his honey Jungkook, we should've noticed how he always cried at the end of telling it." he said quietly into his little brother's ear.

Jk sniffed.

"He told it to you too?" He asked

Namjoon chuckled painfully.
"Yeah."

Jungkook's tears streamed down his face.

"I guess now the honey is really gone from the bears."