⑅Villains Are Different⑅

Yoongi slammed his beer down on the table with a cough and a shrug.

Namjoon - Where are they and why did they get away?!

Yoongi - How the fuck should I know?

Namjoon - Wha- It's your job to know idiot!

Yoongi looked at him with a blank stare.

Yoongi - Are we done here?

A man pulled out a gun and held it to Yoongi's head while Yoongi slapped the gun out of the man's hand.

Yoongi - So let me see...you carried me in extensive danger and then I failed cause of your lack of intelligence. So your best bet is to kill me?

The boss glared at him while he laughed humorlessly.

Yoongi - Why not kill me yourself, stepbrother? What? Blood's too dirty for dainty hands?

Hoseok came in and looked at the childish two with his hands folded across his chest.

Hoseok - Are you two done?

Yoongi looked up to see his elder step brother, Jung Hoseok. People called him a sunshine that could light up the most darkest places

Of course, he was anything but, obviously.... around them... sometimes.

Namjoon- N-

Yoongi - Yes, we are.

Yoongi interrupted, walking out while putting a hand through his hair to ruffle it a bit.

Jungkook walked in to Yoongi walking out.

Jungkook - What's up Yoongles?

Yoongi passed him as if he didn't exist.

He scrunched up his eyebrows.

Jungkook - What's up with him?

Hoseok - Him and Namjoon fighting for sweets again.

Namjoon - Sweets?!

Jungkook giggled.

Jungkook - How long is it gonna take for you two to get it through your heads that we are all we have?

Namjoon glared at Kookie.

Namjoon - Mind your own business.

Jungkook - This is my business.

Namjoon stood and left, muttering curses under his breath.

He did not understand why must he take that boy under his wing. He didn't want to take care of Yoongi... although Yoongi was older than him and could take of his self but still.