3.

(If I at any point put sum abt 'Sage' thats Dez/Dessare. my mistake lmao)

Dez POV:

Blade Ramirez: 25 years old. Italian mafia leader.

Brown hair, green eyes, tan skin. Italian. 6 foot 3 inches.

Owns many clubs as a cover up for the mafia.

reason for elimination: 2 million dollar reward, what other reason do you need, viper?

I read the text in disbelief. This dumbass really thinks I'll kill someone for no reason? I'm not desperate for money. In fact, I have more than enough at the moment.

Horen Zakel? Hell maybe I should kill him and do Ramirez a favor. I scoff and roll my eyes. This dude really is fucking stupid.

I was about to shut my phone off before I saw a picture pop up on it. That's the dude from the mansion. Where I dropped Kiara off? I couldn't help but let my mind wander off to to handsome green eyed specimen at the door yesterday.

Fuck, was he beautiful.

I shut my phone off as I cooked my breakfast but of course I heard another ding. It was Horen again.

I know you won't do it because there's no real reason to. And of course, you don't need 20 million dollars. But if you don't do it, I'll kill the little girl that they have. Kiara Rynera.

He then sent a picture of the 13 year old girl I dropped off.

Wouldn't wanna have the death of that little girl on your conscience, would you? If not, then, kill. Blade. Ramirez.

And of course, I have to do it. I can't let him hurt an innocent little girl. I tell him that I'll do it so he sends me the location of the club that he'll be in. He sits alone in VIP section unless he has a girl with him.

My job, it to be that girl that he chooses to fuck in vip section and end up killing him then. I wont be wearing my disguise tonight because then he'll recognize me.

•••

It's currenly 8pm. Blade usually arrives at the club at 8:30 and leaves by 11. I put on a white top, more like a bra and a leather white skirt along with some white knee length heeled boots.

I got in my car and drove to the club in my black dodge challenger. I walked in and heard the loud music blasting through the club as I walked to the bar and got a shot of straight vodka.

I downed it before setting the shot glass down and telling them to give me another. I stayed sitting at the bar until about 9pm.

I've only had about 5 shots so I'm not very affected. I go on the dance floor and start dancing. Soon a song by the weekend comes on and I start really feeling it. I shake my ass, somewhat forgetting about the mission and somewhat trying to get Ace to choose me.

After a few minutes, I feel simeone grab my hips and I start grinding into their crotch. I look behind me and see the almighty Blade Ramirez.

He doesn't say anything, just grabs my hand and leads me into the VIP room. There are guards blocking the door so no one gets in other than Blade and whoever he brings in.

He sits on the couch and pulls me onto his lap so that I'm straddling him. I crash my lips onto his as we turn this into a heated makeout session.