28.

Dez's POV:

laid staring at the wall until I felt Blade stirring in his sleep, clearly waking up. I closed my eyes and evened out my breaths, pretending I'm asleep.

A few minutes go by until my eyes jerk open when Blade pins me underneath him, my arms above my head. "Time to wake up babygirl. We have a long day ahead of us." He kissed my temple and pecked my lips before picking me up.

He carried me to the bathroom and started to run bath water. I felt bile rising in my throat. "Get out and go get me some clothes while I piss." I ordered, not knowing how long I can go without throwing up.

He nodded and went to my room to get clothes. As soon as I hesrd a second door close, his bedroom door, I let it all out into the toilet and quickly flushed before Ace could know.

"Ok, I got you clothes. Get in the bath." He ordered. I nodded before stepping into the bath and alying down, relaxing.

He started massaging my scalp with his fingers making a small smile cross my face. He pecked my lips again. "You know, you did so good when I was deepthroating you at the club last night, babygirl." he said softly as his hand traveled down my body, skimming over my breast, making me shiver in pleasure.

⚠️fingering⚠️

They finally landed on my heat, his fingers rubbing between my folds. He drew small figure 8's on my slit causing pleasure to jolt through me. He looked at me with adoration as he sat on the side of the bathtub, still working his fingers in my pussy.

He slowly slips his ring and middle finger inside me. He thrusted painfully slow while grabbing my phone off the counter with his free hand.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask as I eye him, so badly want him to go faster but also not wanting to seem desperate. He signs into my phone and I see him click my camera roll.

He smirks at me as I see him click the video of me masturbating. As he watched the video, his fingers slowly pick up speed as his thumb rubs my clit.

I squirm under his hold, my breathing deep and moans loud. Soon enough, my pussy clenches around his fingers and I release my liquids. He brings his hand out from in the water as I slowly relax my stiff body and smile.

🛑Fingering over🛑

He grabs my shampoo and conditioner before slowly washing mg hair. After 30 minutes I get out off the bathtub and we both go back into Blade's room to get dressed.

I put on a black lacey underwear set, a black cropped tanktop that looks iind of like a leather bra, black cargo pants, and black doc martens. I throw on a blacm learher jacket before doing my usual makeup, extra concealer because of the attack from that girl last night in the bathroom.

I look over to see Blade staring at my stomach which was littered with blue and purple bruises. I sigh before covering it in concealer.

Blade silently walks to me, grabs my hand, and kisses my knuckles. I look at the time that read 2pm.
Time really does fly when you're being pleasured.

We leave the house and go to a small cafe for brunch. The place was very cute and retro and unlike usual there was no boyfriend or girlfriend stealing waitresses/waiters.

We talked and laughed over brunch before leaving and going shopping. He bought me lots of stuff af the mall that I didn't want him tk buy but if I touched it or looked at it for more that a few seconds he bought it.

The time hit 7 really quick so we went for dinner. We went to a pizza parlour and bought a pizza to take to another place he wanted to go.

It was a beautiful, flowery meadow. We ate and watched the sunset bout now it's dark and we're laying down, looking at the stars.

"I have a question." I say randomly, breaking our comfortable silence. He looked at me, waiting for elaboration.

"Do you want kids someday?" I look back at the sky awaiting his answer. He turned over on his stomach and poppped himself up on his elbows causing me to look back over at him.

"Honestly, no. Yes, I want a wife one day but kids are sticky anklebiters who cost a lot of money. Do you?" He answered. I sure as hell won't be telling him anytime soon then.

"No. They're just stinky little rascals who make messes that I would have to clean up." I answer a little too quickly. I absentmindedly rub my, almost 3 month pregnant, belly.

"Do you plan on being my wife one day?" He asked suddenly, causing me to then my head so fast I probably got whiplash.

"Babe, the real question is; do you plan on making me your wife one day?" I ask. He presses his lips to mine slowly, unlike our usual rough kisses.

"Of course I plan on making you my wife. You're the love of my life and I want to spend everyday, from here in out, loving you. Waking up beside you as we go rob banks together." I smiled at his words.

"Come on, amore, we need to get home. You look tired." He comments as we get up, pick all if our food and blankets up and make our way to the car.

We stop at a red light as I yawn and absentmindedly rub my eyes. Blade's eyes widen and he turns my face to him. He rubs my under eye lids before asking, "How long has it been since you actually slept Dessare? These eye circles don't seem healthy."

"What do you mean they 'Don't look healthy'?" I ask, mood swings coming into play. "I mean, they're so dark and big, it looks as if you hadn't gotten a proper nights rest in months.

I havent.

I roll mg eyes and turn to face the road when they light turns green. When we got home, blade picks me up bridal style and takes me to his room and changes me into some of his clothes.

"I'm not sleeping until you genuinely fall asleep, Dessare." He says sternly. I nod, too tired to argue as I fall into a peacful slumber, for once.

____________________________________

The chaps got shorter but lol hope u still like them.

Byee!