11.

TW: Has the n-word and f-slur. I am lgbtq+ so I will type out the f-slur but I won't type out the n-word. So when I say *n-word* you can imagine him saying it as a racist slur.

Dezs POV:

"I am Bryce Ramirez. And you are?" He gave me a disgusted look as he eyes me up and down. "Now, what's a little girl like you doing in the big boys gym darling? Shouldn't you be in the kitchen cooking, or making some kids?" His lip snarled up in distaste at the fact I was in the gym.

"No, actually. I'm in here, preparing for my next kill. And if you aren't careful then you will be said kill." I smirked to myself as anger started flowing in his dark blue orbs.

Bryce Ramirez. Twin brother to the infamous Adrianno Ramirez. Sexist, homophobic, racist pig.

Like a fucking Coran 2.o

Yeah I do my research.

He sent a slap across my face making my head jerk to the side at the skin-to-skin contact. "I'll give you two options. Give me breakfast or give me head. Pick."

Anger runs in my blood at his words. No man, and I mean no man has the right to treat a woman like this. "I will chop you're dick off, don't speak to me like that!" I point my finger into his chest as he glares at me.

Footsteps enter the gym as me and Bryce seem to be having a stare off, both too stubborn to end our death glares. "Blade, get your fucking maids in check." He breaks his gaze from me before he exits the gym.

"Maid my fucking ass!" I turn around and punch the bag behind me so hard that it breaks off of the chains and slams into the wall behind it.

I take off my tank top and wipe my forehead with it as I control the urge to find that old hag and shoot him.

"Dez, honey. I'm so sorry. He's an asshole who has old school beliefs. He'll be like this until he leaves so I'm sorry." Talia says with anger and guilt lacing her voice as Adrianno stands beside her glaring at the floor.

"Oh, it's fine, Talia. I'm Viper, I'll make him my fucking target if I have to." I let out a psychopathic laugh at the situation at hand as I think of torture meathods to use on that ignorant prick.

I walk out of the gym and head to my room. I strip from my clothes and get in the shower. I can't stop thinking of what Coran 2.0 said.

Him calling me a maid pisses me off so fucking much. Who the fuck talks to a woman like that in 2021. He's lucky I didn't beat his goddamn ass, I'm so sick of people like him.

After about 30 minutes in the shower I felt refreshed as I stepped out and wrapped a soft, fluffy towel around my body.

I looked in the mirror to see a bright red hand mark on my left cheek from where Bryce slapped me. My shoulder and thigh are healing nicely. I unwrap the towel, thinking back to the image of Blsde's knife running across my skin.

I felt someone behind me before a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. He laid his head in the crook of my neck, planting a small kiss there causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Bellissima. Adoro il modo in cui i segnidei miei coltelli appaiono sul tuo corpo, piccola mia." He whispered into my ear before resting his chin on the top of my head and looking into the mirror, admiring the marks he left on my body.

(Beautiful. I love the way my knife marks look on your body. Italian)

I wrap the towel around me again before turning to look at him. "I do too." I reply shortly. His eyes land on my cheek and his eyes darken with anger.