26.

Blade's POV:

I wake up to my phone ringing loudly on my nightstand, my alarm clock reading 8am, meaning everyone will be waking up soon.

Dez is sleeping soundly, facing the wall. I give her a light kiss on the cheek. My phone stopped ringing so I assume if it's important they'll call back.

I go to my closet and change into my normal suit attire before going down for breakfast. As I go hit the last step, I see Tyler, Assiago, and Kiara standing in the entrance of the kitchen, frozen.

I walk over to them slowly and understand why they're frozen in shock.

Everything that was on the kitchen island is now in the floor, cracks in the kitchen island. There are multiple bullet holes in the walls. Blood scattered the floor and across the room, in front of the fridge was a dead body with blood pooled around him. A gun lays on the floor a few feet from him. There's blood on the fridge as if someone's head was hit there.

The door burst open to reveal my father and mother, father looking worried and my mother looking confused. They walk over to where we are and immediately freeze when they see the scene behind me.

"Where's dez?" Dad asked in shock. Realization dawned on me as I saw that none of us were bruised. That means dessare had to have been the one to do that.

Me and dad shared a glance before we both run upstairs to my room. Dad rolled dez over so she was facing us. Her face was battered with bruises and blood was on her pillow as dad shook her awake.

"W-what's wrong?" She asked with a groan. "Dez, I didn't think it was this bad or I would have come here when you called me." Dad said frantically as I stood there confused at his words.

"I'm sorry I forgot to clean the kitchen last night, Blade." She said genuinely as she looked at me. "Babe it's ok. But are you ok? You don't look ok, your head was bleeding. Shit." I rush out of my mouth, blabbering.

I make myself shut up as I run over to her and wrap my arms around her. "Get a shower, Dez. Then both of you meet me in blade's office." he ordered. We both nod before be leaves the room and I carry dez to my bathroom.

•••

Kiara's POV:

It's been 3 weeks since the incident in the kitchen. Dez's been acting wierd but she still trains me. Tyler and Assiago are always going to check up on Talia, Adrianno, and the Santini family. Ace is always busy trying to find out who sent the man from the kitchen so really the only person who hangs out with me is Dessare.

We were all sitting in blade's office as the whole Ramirez and Santini family discussed some mafia bullshit. Dez has been gone all day though so she's not here. I'm sitting on my phone, not listening unless I hear my name called.

"I'm going to fucking kill someone!!" Viper roars as she slams the office door causing me to jerk up from my seat.

"Fucking Coran had more than one kid!" She punched the wall next to the door as her eyes were nearly black with anger.

"His fucking son is trying to avenge his brother and dad! What the fuck!!" She grabs at her hair while pacing the room.

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her small body. It takes her a second but eventually she hugs back.

"Have you ate today?" Blade asks dez. She's been loosing weight at an unhealthy pace and it's constantly worrying everyone.

She shakes her head no and I look at her with a stern look as it's 2pm. She silently held her hand up in defence before the screeching of a chair was heard.

Landon silently grabbed her hand before dragging her out, probably to the kitchen.

Dez's POV:

Landon dragged me to the kitchen and made me sit down at the table as he began fixing me a sandwich. I corss my amrs over my chest and huff in annoyance as he threw side glances at me.

He set down 2 sandwiches with chips and a monster in front of me. He sat across from me and looked at me and I glared at the food with disgust.

"What's been going on with you, Liv? Kiara told me that you'd been acting wierd for the past week." He said suddenly making my eyes dart to him. "I'm your triplet, you can tell me Dessare."

I look behind me to make sure no one's there to hear me before taking a deep breath. "It was a week ago.."

I jerked awake from my slumber beside Blade to a horrid feeling in my stomach. I get up and run to the bathroom, hoping I didn't wake blade up and all of the food I previously ate came out of my mouth and into the toilet.

It was like that for the next few days before one morning I decided to call Adrianno. "Hello, Adrianno?"

"Yes, Viper? It's Adrianno, everything ok?"

"Adrianno, I've been throwing up every morning for the past 4 days. I was wondering if you had a clue what it could be?" The line went silent before he told me he's on his way.

I looked at the clock on the wall that read 5am at the time before Adrianno ran in the house quietly. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car before we pulled up to a pharmacy.

He walked in with me and immediately dragged me to the pregnancy section. My eyes widened at the realization. He grabs a box, pays for it, then drags me to the pharmacy bathroom.

The box comes with 3 test. I took all 3 while Adrianno waited outside the bathroom. I let him in when I was finished pissing.

3 minutes felt like 3 hours before it was finally time to check the tests. Adrianno turned around and looked at them for me.

"You're pregnant, Dessare" He said slowly before pulling me into a hug. We stood in the hug for 5 fucking minutes before I looked at the tests myself to see all of them were positive.

We went home and I walked upstairs and laid down by blade so it seemed as if I never got up.

"That's why, Landon. I'm pregnant and I din't want Ace knowing. Adrianno is the only one who knows and I need you to swear you won't tell anyone." I say simply.

He walks around the table and hugs me tightly. "I promise I'll keep your secret. But you have to tell Blade soon." He whispers in my ear. I nod my head.

"I-I promise."

Probably not going to keep that promise.

____________________________________

Shorter chap sorry
Byee!