The fighter💎

Hello everyone thank you for  voting and reading my story and yes sorry for any typos​ and any mistakes let's start the story.they see that some boys are teasing girls,  so they was going but suddenly the see that.
Scene they seeing
One boy is going to kiss the girl but suddenly  someone​ slap him and who was the someone  ?

She was Sai. She  punch on his stomach and then she give flying kick to another goon. She beat them so hard and they two was admitting her and smiling ,who Mr gabbar and another she says
Sai:aap dono has kyu rahe hai (why are you 2 laughing😀😂)
Gabbar: ham has nahi rahe ham muskura rahe hai (we are not laughing we are smiling ☺️)
Sai: aap dono muskura kyo rahe hai( why are you 2 smiling)
Boy2:(singing)muskurane ki wajah tum ho(you are the reason of smiling)
Sai:nice voice but maine Aisa kya Kiya Jo ap muskura rahe hai (what did I do that you two smiling )
Boy: kyuki aaj hamne first time  jhansi ki Rani dekhi vo bhi live to muskurana to Banta hai ( Because first time we see the queen of jhansi and live so we are smiling)
Sai: nahi Aisa kuch nahi it's the miracle of self defence training .
Boy 1: No it's like a supercop training​ by the way hii  I am Tarun

and he is Virat (pointing towards gabbar

Sai :hi I am Sai ,vaise are you sure ye ISI vajah se muskurare the (pointing towards virat)Tarun:kyuSai :nahi jaisi inki shakal he lagta ni hai ye muskurate honge

Tarun:kyu
Sai :nahi jaisi inki shakal he lagta ni hai ye muskurate honge .
Virat : what do you mean bye jaisi inki shakal hai kaisi shakal hai meri
Sai: kaisi shakal hai matlab kya gabbar jaisi shakal hai apki 😁🤣
Virat : oh hello (sai 's phone rang and she said bye and goes from there)
Virat see tarun admiring her
Virat :kya dekh raha tha kaha khoya tha
Tarun : use dekh raha tha
V: kise us ladki ko kyu
T: she is very cute and golden  hearted girl . If I were a writer I write a book on her"The beautiful fighter". She is a fire 🔥damn fire🔥
( Me: he understood her on first meet aur ek hamara viru hai abhi tak nahi samja )
V :chal abhi taarif baad mai kar Lena pehle police Station Jana hai or Kamal sir se bhi milna hai chal jaldi and then they also go ( sorry but I skipped some parts Pakhi Samrat wedding, Virat's promise to Pakhi and Virat Sai 's bonding till their marriage so next part will be from one day later to Sairat wedding and there only pakhi and Mohit are present on their wedding .)
Precap: sai take a promoise from Virat 
So meet on next part till then burn 😀with some  curiosity. Bye bye