11

His hands grabbed my waist, my figure sunk further in the mattress, hips losing their balance to him. “Fuck!” A low moan left my lips as his length entered my womanhood. Jabbing my hips with his thrusts. "Ji-Jin!"

I cried out as he hit my weak spot. My walls convulsed, legs shaking as he continued thrusting inside me mercilessly. "How am I making you feel Y/N?" his eyes held a mischievous smile, my figure squirmed trying to find the right words to please his ego. "Way too good." I managed to come up with these words.

My brain was way too fucked up with the pleasure he was offering me to grasp suitable words, better than the ones I managed to say in between my moans. "Y/N," his tip hit my cervix, letting my walls squelch making wet noises. He moaned at the feeling of my walls clenching around his shaft.

"My G-god, too much" my breath was uneven as he didn’t turn a leaf intending to stop. "Want me to stop?" His eyes stared into my soul, probably due to my previous words. "Nope," my mewled voice moaned. "Do as it pleases you Jin." I was happy that I didn’t stammer on my words though my figure was shuddering underneath him.

"You- " "I hit your spot?" He raised his eyebrows smirking at me completing my unsaid sentence. My arms locked around his neck smashing my lips on his. "Y-yes!" My words muffled against our lips but he managed to hear it. Placing my left leg on his shoulder thrusting in an entirely new angle now.

"I’ll remind you tonight pain and pleasure indeed do go together." His words were firm holding adamancy that he would make it true. Jin’s grip on my waist tightened, I was sure it would have bruised by now. But we were too immersed in pleasure to look at the odds the intimacy brings itself along with.

My nails were clawing his shoulder blades and biceps leaving my marks on him. "I’ll forever be the sole ruler to your soul and body Y/N." He groaned, making my core throb at his words. Spasming my fluid around his member, letting my juices milk his length, flowing down my thighs.

"That was fucking hot" he moaned loudly reaching his own high. His member filling me up. "I’ll fill you up, until you take every inch of me." Pushing his messy hair back that lay on his forehead dampened with sweat he declared.

"I’ll take every inch of you Jin, I surely will" my voice was obedient and submissive towards him as usual each time we made love.
__________________________________

"AHHHHHH" beads of sweat ran down my forehead as I sat up.. Goosebumps could be seen forming vigorously on my skin. "What the hell happened?" my best friend barged into my room panicked hearing my extreme loud yell.

"I had a wet dream." My voice was low, "how do I tell her, I had sex with a guy I barely met twice in my dream." Looking at her face I saw a playful expression replacing the panicked state she had a second ago.

"Uwu it finally happened, tell me who is it? Is it your Papi Jin? I’m 100% sure it is! Because I of course speak facts as always duh!”

Listening to her words I couldn’t help but to think about digging my grave six feet under.

Hearing no response from me she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. "Don’t mind my presence, bestie, give out the details the same way I do each time I get a wet dream." Her eyes were dreamy and mouth left agape.

Probably dreaming of her dreams. Damn!I’ve got one horny best friend right here.

"I’ll tell you the details in the morning, let me go back to sleep now."

"Ok, ok you wanna continue your dream I believe. Did you cum by the way? Tell me yes you did, if not it was no use of you fucking even in your dreams." She shrugged her shoulders rolling her eyes.

"I did cum don’t worry." "Good, very good. He railed you really good I belive" she gave me a thumbs up standing up. How does this girl manage to speak such horny words so funnily? "Listen, if you fuck again in your dreams make sure to have foreplay or don’t let him touch you. You need to acknowledge big PP energy right there."

Hearing her words my eyes widened. "What the fuck- there was no foreplay. I totally forgot to look into it. My dream just started with me moaning and crying out his name as he thrusted inside me so good." She shook her head of course displeased.

"Damn you’re a stupid bitch, you should have started with foreplay. I know you're excited to be railed but still, tsk nevermind tell me the details in morning. I’m off to bed now."

"I can’t control my dream you dumb hoe" I yelled at her seeing her walk out of my room. "Who cares about that? None does!!" "This girl I swear to God." Laying back on the bed I closed my eyes, unconsciously hoping for the dream to continue or maybe start a new one?

As long as we rail it’s ok right? Oh! Also I need to make sure there is foreplay this time damn, she was right indeed.

-THE NEXT DAY-[1:15 P.M.]

Holding a few books in my hands I was walking in the hallways. "Damn I hate studying but I need to graduate to have a reputed job soon ugh" my mind cursed at the person who was jobless to the point he decided to script out these stupid subjects introducing it to this meano world.

"Ah ha we meet again Y/N-ah." Hearing those words my feet halted turning around to look at the source of the voice. "Hey Jin," I greeted him though my mind was shouting

"Hey Papi aka the guy who railed me in my dream yesterday night" my cheeks flushed remembering each and every detail of the dream.

"Y/N are you fine? Why are your cheeks so red?" "Oh shit, what should I reply now?" My eyes fell on his ears that had turned red. "Jin why have your ears turned red?" Hearing my words his lips shivered.

"Y/N take care of yourself I have a class now, good bye" waving at me he sprinted away taking a turn on the other side of the hallway. "WHAT JUST HAPPENED RIGHT NOW?"