13

"I need to tell you something." His voice was shaky, breath uneven. A feeling of remorse, and sadness could be seen in his eyes. Though he tried his best to hide it, I knew there was something that was killing him.

"Y/N will you go out on a date with me?" His ears turned red looking down at his shoes for a second, before looking back up. I couldn’t contain my excitement, wanting to shout out of happiness. Alas! Sanity is something that needs to be kept thoroughly with you in order to maintain your self-respect.

But why were his eyes red? Like he's cried the entire night? "Yes I'd love to go out on a date with you." Keeping aside my weary thoughts I answered his question seeing the anticipation his eyes held, fear of me rejecting him reflected off his orbs. A bright smile curved up his lips. "Thank you so much, lets go now"

"Now?" I asked him, shocked. "Yeah" his smile reached his eyes. Bringing his hand out asking me to hold it. The smile on his face didn't let me think of any negative thoughts going on with the flow.

"Ok lets go." Intertwining our fingers we started walking out of the campus to a destination untold. "Where are we heading off to?" I asked curiously crossing the road when the light turned green for the pedestrians.

"There’s a new cafe that’s opened a few metres away from here. I’ve never been there, but I’d love to go with you." Heat rose up my cheeks nodding my head. But Jin wasn’t ignorant to the effect his words had on me.

Smiling fondly at me. The next 5 minutes went by us walking in silence smiling at each other occasionally. Coming across a small building I looked around.

"Wow, why haven’t I ever come across this street? It gives off a semi-aesthetic vibe, the mild humid weather, and cold breeze summoning up to it. In general it’s perfect."

"Y/N," he called me, seeing me too immersed into grasping the beauty of my surroundings. "Yeah?" "Should we head inside?" He felt sorry for disturbing me. It was clear in his voice.

But me? I felt embarrassed, for zoning out on my first ever date admiring the street. Y/N your a dumb girl. I wanted to cry and hide my face in my pillow. "Yes Jin let’s go," I said, passing him an awkward smile, which I tried my best not to seem like one.

I wanted to sound genuine. We walked inside the little cafe, it wasn’t that big but the vibrant early 2000’s look fit in perfectly with the place. Jin and I chose a place at the further end.

A waitress approached us, for some odd reason seeing her face I couldn’t help but feel hatred.

There wasn't any jealousy, rather pure hatred. She smiled sweetly at Jin, making me angry and ready to throw fits at her. But Jin was uneasy with her presence.

"Y/N, what would you like to have?" Averting his gaze from her, he asked me kindly. "I’d like a chocolate milkshake for now." Ignoring the girl in front of me, I answered him. He nodded his head without turning to look at the waitress ordering.

"I’d like a large chocolate milkshake, with two straws in it." She walked away taking the order. "Why didn't you order for yourself?" He smirked looking at me resting his chin on his left palm.

"We are on a date right? So let’s behave like a couple on a date. And don’t couples share food?" Licking his lip he sent me a flirtatious wink leaving me speechless and a blushing mess. "Ok," was all I could reply.

Our drinks arrived sooner then I had expected. This time, it was another girl making me relieved for some unknown reason. Jin placed the straws in, asking me to start drinking. Holding my left hand his thumb rubbed over the back of my hand while drinking it.

I looked at his actions and started to drink. As half of the drink was done, he pulled the straw away from my lips leaving me confused. Bringing his face close to mine, I felt his tongue lick the corner of my lips.

"HOLYYY FUCKKKKK!! DID HE JUST KISS ME?" My heart beat had increased. Sweat formed on my skin, goosebumps summing up to it. "Sorry, there was some milk shake near your lips. And, since there’s no tissue I thought this is the only way." Scratching his nape, he said shyly his ears turned.

A thing that I noticed by now, was his ears turned red, whenever he lied. This man would have surely aimed on my lips but due to us being on our first date, he turned anxious licking the corner of my lips instead.

"It's ok!" Again I wasn’t able to grasp words from my broken vocabulary to answer him. "Lets drink shall we?" To easen out the tension in the air he suggested. I looked down, nodding my head, getting back into drinking. An hour later the atmosphere had turned back to normal.

Jin wasn’t awkward at all, we paid for the milkshake and decided to head out. The waitress from earlier looked at Jin adoringly. But I didn’t lose my calm, linking our arms passing her a sarcastic smile. Where the hell did I get such confidence from?

The answer is yet to be seeked. Jin didn’t seem to be bothered by it, rather a smile played on his lips. "Y/N" he called me out as we stood in the park. "Mhm?" I hummed looking at the fountain in front of us.

Removing my hands from him, he stood in front me taking my hands in his, closing his eyes for a moment, opening it back. "I love you Y/N."