1.8 Roses have thorns

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Off with your head!!"

"AHHHHHHH!"

CATER, TREY, YUU, AND (Y/N) watch the fight that seemingly has ended faster than they expect even if their expectation was so low but not this low. (y/n) could feel the cringe aura come from the spectators as he was getting second-handed embarrassment. But if he would be truthful to himself, he quite enjoys seeing this fight that shouldn't have even be this long. For entertainment purposes of course.

"It went by so quickly, I didn't even see what happened..." Yuu was shocked as to how fast Riddle was.

"One's magic strength comes from strength of the imagination. The stronger he imagines the results of his magic will be, the more successful it will turn out.

Little Rosehearts here has shown how much he has polished his magical skills" Crowley explains to the magicless student.

Grim Sweat-drop. "Ah... The difference in their levels is just too much...!" He commented.

Riddle smirks a little. "Hmph, that didn't even take 5 seconds. I'm surprised that you went and challenged me with your skill level. Aren't you embarrassed?

I knew it. Anyone who breaks the rules will always amount to nothing. It is as Mother said"

"...It's true that rules should be protected. But, strictly implementing every single nitpicky rule you can find is called oppression!" Deuce counter back.

"Huh? There is a punishment for rules that are broken. And I am this dorm's absolute rule.

That's why those who break the rules have no right to complain to me!'

Yuu had enough. "You can't keep using the rules as an excuse to do whatever you want!"

(y/n) couldn't help but yawn a little since it is getting a bit overwhelming for him. he quickly changes his attention to his phone as he heard his ringtone playing. Eyeing the phone in his hand his face went pale at the name of the caller, his manager!

Shit.

"A-ah um! Cay-chan! Trey-chan! I think I forgot got I needed to go now! bye-bye~!"

He quickly leaves the scene, leaving the two who were also spectating confused before signing out loud.

Oh boy, the cat won't even know that the next thing he will come back to is a sight of the worst thing that could be happening to a wizard. To him, friends are everything he could ever ask for. He would know what his life would come out if he lost his friend because of overblot.

But it's not like that's going to happen right?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀