𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.

𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

smut.

A month had passed, not much had changed except for the fact that Manon was wanting more from her boys. They were amazing of course, all attentive as ever but she needed them in a different way that wasn't their constant affection like kisses and such. She wasn't a virgin due to a small lasting relationship the year previous but something had shifted for her and she felt a nervous bubble in her stomach when she thought about being with the boys.

She wasn't the only one of the relationship who had been wanting more.

Entering the steamy shower, James hissed at the scalding water rushing down his naked back. He scraped a hand through his unruly dark curls, letting the water soak his head enough that he could grab a bottle of shampoo. A grin spread across his face at the sight of Manon's small bundle of shower gels and such, he was quick to lift the skinny bottle of lavender shampoo and squeeze a generous amount atop his head. The calming aroma filled his senses and after a long, gruelling two hours of Quidditch practice, he closed his eyes for a few moments and rest his back against the cold tiles which elicited a small squeak from him.

His thoughts swirled around his mind as he continued coating his hair and lathering up the gel. His muscles flexed with every moment making him flinch from how tense they were. His body was built like a Greek god but James knew his limits and the daily Quidditch practices were definitely it. Tiredness hit him like a truck and when he was finally done with the shower, he stepped out and yanked a slim white towel off the heater making him smile as he knew Remus was most likely the one to leave that there. Wrapping it around his waist, he left the bathroom as well as a trail of steam following him and humming with happiness when he noticed Sirius laying in his bed, hair put up into a bun using his wand.

"Oh hi Jamie" The boy said, a sleepy smile on his face as he looked up from the pile of books before him. "Hi Siri" James replied stroking over to him and cupping his chin so he could gently lift his face. "Kiss me?" He asked softly, a small pout on his lips making Sirius snort and peck his lips. "There" He whispered, rolling his eyes. "Where's Rem? Manon?" James questioned as he begun to change into some old joggers and a jumper of Remus'. "At the library of course.. bookworms the pair of them" Huffed Sirius, pulling back his covers for James to crawl in beside him.

"I miss them" The curly headed boy yawned, dropping his head into Sirius's lap and letting out a soft mewl when a hand made its way into his hair and scratched at his scalp. "Am I not enough or something?" Sirius shot back, a chuckle leaving him when James whined and turned his head to nose at his crotch. "What's up with you today.. so needy" He shook his head fondly. "Just.. feelin' needy that's all" James huffed, playing with his fingers. "Well I can sort that out for you after dinner but I have to finish this for Astronomy or I'll be beheaded.