picking flowers with ranboo

You were so stressed. You had school work to get done, your parents just yelled at you to clean your room and do the dishes and you had other things to do. You flopped down on your bed and your head perfectly hit the pillow, "Knock knock" "come in.." You turned your head to see who had opened the door and you saw Ranboo. "Not today Ranboo i'm busy-" He looked at you sadly and motioned for you to grab his hand, you sighed and took his hand, he took you outside. "Ranboo, where are we going?" "Somewhere that should help you relax a bit!" You smiled and he teleported you guys to a beautiful flower field that had a lot of your favorite flowers. "I-I know you've been stressed lately! and school isn't really helping so i thought id help you relax a bit! Now c'mon!" After that you guys picked flowers "Y/n this one reminds me of you' Beautiful! c:!" He showed you a rose "thank you ranboo!" You started walking away but you found a really pretty flower! so you turned to look at him but he was holding a grass block. "..." "this isn't what it looks like-?" "i-" "Damn it Ranboo your lucky i love you". *Ranboo looks at you for a good 10 seconds then hands you the grass block* *he takes your hand leading you farther into the field as he makes happy enderman sounds* The end (sorry for the random font change i couldn't figure out how to put it back to normal 😭)