Back in London

I arrived back at their house in London, and knocked on the door. It was opened by Rima and she ushered me inside to the lounge room. Rima hugged me "thank you so much for what you have done for us. I can't believe it, I thought I was going to lose him in a year or so, but now he is much better. He feels better in himself." She told me offering me a seat, I took off my coat and scarf, and placed my backpack on the floor with my jacket and scarf on top.
We both sat down, she in a chair and me on the lounge. Just then Alan came in carrying a tray with 3 drinks. A coffee each for them, and a hot chocolate for me. He put the tray down and I stood up to shake his hand in greeting. We shook hands then he grabbed me in a hug.
After he released me, we both sat on the lounge. He picked up his coffee, and I picked up my hot chocolate. I was grateful for the hot chocolate as it was cold outside. It was Autumn and there was a wind blowing, and I did not like the cold at the best of times. Rima was already holding her coffee and she smiled as I sighed in satisfaction at the hot chocolate.
"How are you both?" I asked them looking from one to the other.
"I am fantastic!" Alan told me grinning. I smiled at him pleased.
"I am a bit uncomfortable, cold weather and old bones." She said.
"Your not old! Old is 100, your just over the hump!" I replied jovially. She laughed and shook her head.
"Can I help?" I asked her honestly.
"God no, you have done enough! We would ask any more of you." She replied honestly.
"If I can help, I would like too." I said, swivelling to face her.
"Rima has arthritis, as many of us do when we get older." Alan told me, as he looked lovingly at her.
I stood up and approached her, "may it?" I asked pointing to her hand. She nodded uncertainly, like she was being a bother.
I let my feelings go through her body, arthritis in shoulders and back. Also some in her knees, and finger joints. I pulled the pain out of her body, unfortunately I had never been able to remove arthritis, but the pain I could remove.
She gasped as she felt all her pain disappear from her body. Alan looked concerned as he looked from Rima to me.
I released her hand and clenched my fists, it was a way of dealing with the pain till I could release it.
"Are you alright?" Alan asked as Rima stood up and moved her body around, testing out her pain free body.
"Yes I need plants, live ones. Several if possible." I told them.
Alan guided me to the back of the house, he opened the back door where there was a tiny garden. I went out and after going to the first plant, released a little bit of pain, then the next. After about 10 plants I had distributed the pain off without injuring the plants themselves. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, then opened them and walked back inside their house.
Alan approached me and took my face in his hands. He kissed me gently, "thank you for helping her."
"Your welcome!" I told him as we walked back to the lounge and Rima.
"I can't get rid of the arthritis unfortunately, but I can come her regularly and remove your pain for you. I do it for Noel Fitzpatrick on a regular basis too." I told her apologetically.
"I can't believe it." She told me wide-eyed. "That's incredible!" I smiled modestly, I still got embarrassed when people thanked me. I was just pleased to help.
"How do we repay you?" She asked wonderingly.
"You don't need to, I mainly came to make sure everything was ok with you." I told them.
"Well, we will think of something!" Rima told me forcefully, and Alan agreed. "Can you stay the night again?" She asked.
I paused thoughtfully, I did not need to get back tonight, my neighbour would always look after my dog when I was away.
"Yes, that will be ok." I replied smiling shyly, still a little embarrassed. "I hope you don't mind," I said turning to Alan, "but I would love to hear about your acting jobs."
"No problem." He told me as we all sat down again.
We spent the rest of the day and evening with Alan and Rima telling me funny stories or interesting things that had happened at various places Alan had worked at. That night I headed into the same bedroom I had used as last time. After changing into my sleepwear, I always took a spare change of clothes and sleepwear, which consisted on a T-shirt and knickers, with me as I never knew when I might get waylaid somewhere, I opened the door of my room into the house. Claustrophobia was a bugger!
I climbed into the bed and fell asleep almost instantly.