Chapter 11 Pt. 1 (flashback)

(Flashback)

I sat in a room, surrounded by The Avengers (I'm sorry, I had to).
"Emilee. You have to tell us." Clint said again.
"I don't know anything! I told you that!"
"You have to know something. Things don't just explode with no explanation." Tony mentioned, and I rolled my eyes.
"Maybe not in your world, Mr. Science." I snapped.
"Emilee...please..." Banner pleaded.
"Look. I don't know how it lit up on fire. I did nothing!" Cap sighed.
"She's telling the truth. You can go home, Agent. Thank you for your time."
"Finally." I got up and left.

(TIMESKIP)
"Emilee! Focus!"
"Focusing, Valdez!" I yelled. The fire shot from my hands and burned the target.
"Great job!" He yelled encouragingly.
"Thanks, Leo." He smiled and wiped soot off his brow.
"I'm gonna go find Nico and Percy. They're gonna be so proud of you!"

(TIMESKIP)
"PERCY! NO!" I screamed as Slade stabbed him in the chest. He killed my brother.

(TIMESKIP AGAIN!)
"Robin? ROBIN!" I screamed as he fell into the hole.
"NO, NO NO NO NO NO! SLADE! YOU!!!" I screamed, anger pulsating through my body. Fire and water shot in all directions as my powers went haywire.
"Never again..."

(ANOTHER TIMESKIP)
"No." I said again.
"Please? Agent Grayson, we need you."
"For the last time, Nova, tell Cap and Spidey that I'm not interested." I said.
"Please. Your a SHIELD agent, one of the finest we've got."
"No. I'm not doing it. I'm done being a hero now. I've got nothing left to protect."
"You have your friends! Nico, your cousin!"
"What friends?"
"Iron Fist, Spidey, Tiger, Powerman...me."
"Nova. No. I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry too, Agent. Extremely." Nova then left the room.

(LAST TIMESKIP)
"I'm back in Gotham, alone. How wonderful. They abandoned me." I groaned and kicked a pebble.
"And, worst of all, Karai's not even here." I sighed as a loud explosion sounded. Four figures emerged from the ashes. I drew my bow and arrow: I was taught how to shoot by Hawkeye in my days as a SHIELD field agent. I was prepared to fight, at any cost.

A/N: I don't expect anyone to understand this chapter, at all. It's a lot of flashbacks from Emilee's past. They'll explain what happens in the next chapter, aka Chapter 11 Pt. 2. I apologize that this chapter is confusing, but it'll all make sense next chapter. Love you, my pansycakes!
-Emilee Grayson herself!