Chapter 6

"The wound, luckily, isn't too deep. Nothing a few stitches can't fix." Donnie said, and Alisa grimaced.
"Stitches?" He nodded.
"I'm afraid so. We won't stitch your leg up just yet, though, we've gotta wait for it to stop bleeding. Emilee, good work with bandaging her leg on the fly. It stopped a lot of the bleeding." I smiled.
"No problem. I do this a lot. You know, demigod camp with swords and other stabby-thingies." I said, my smile becoming sarcastic. Alisa gave me a sad smile, but it faded quickly.
"I can't believe Leo." She whispered.
"Alisa, he's still in there. Slade was controlling us. Trust me, we can save him." Raph said, speaking up for the first time. I nodded.
"I snapped him out of it. Maybe you can snap Leo out of it."
"I hope so. I really hope so."

*********
Don made us leave, as he was going to stitch up Lyssie's leg. He numbed her, at least, which is good. She wouldn't feel too much pain. I went to the fridge to grab a can of Orange Crush (see what I did there?) when Raph came over.
"Emilee? Can I talk to you?" I grabbed my Crush and nodded.
"I...I just wanna apologize, Emilee. I tried to kill the person I love...I know you can't ever forgive me."
"Raph, I do forgive you." He looked at me, his green eyes filled with hope.
"Really?"
"Yeah." I hugged him, pulling him close to me.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too."