Chapter 2 - The Meet Up

TW - None

~Ranboo Pov~

Here I am. After a 10-11 hour flight on a plane I've made it here alive. It was 12pm so before I got into security I texted Tubbo that I'm here in the airport waiting for him to pick me up. I said that I would meet him at the baggage area. After texting Tubbo I entered the security checks.

After that was done I started walking up to the baggage area to collect my bag and meet up with Tubbo. I waited a bit then I spotted my Royale blue bag and bent down to grab it. I started to look around for Tubbo before I felt something wrap around me like a belt. My eyes widened.

~Tubbo Pov~

"Dad! I'm going to the airport to pick up Ranboo!" I yelled while running out the door. I was out the door before my dad could answer me back

I was excited to meet Ranboo in real life, I just couldn't wait to meet him!

I hopped into the driver's seat of the car and started my journey to the airport. I was going through all the plans we had in my head on loop. After 30 minutes I arrived at the airport. I looked down at my phone while walking in to see if Ranboo said anything else of where he would be.

I calmed down a bit. I walked over to the baggage area to see a tall man that was a bit taller than the rest of the people around him. That's when I saw him bent over to pick up his Royale blue colored bag. I saw his face and that's when I saw it was Ranboo.

I went behind him and gave him a hug from the back. Once I hugged him I noticed his eyes widened as he flinched when I touched him. He felt tense.

He looked over his back and I looked up at him smiling. Once he saw me he loosened up as if he snapped out of something. I wondered why.

"RANBOOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIIII" I yelled lightly tightening my grip on him.

"Oh hey Tubbo!" He said while turning around to hug me back.

"Let's go I'll give you a tour of my house when we get there!"

I grabbed his hand and pulled him along. I felt my face heat up when I grabbed his hand. It was nice and soft. We slowly made out way out the exit still holding hands.

~Ranboo Pov~

As the smaller ones grip around my waist left me, I felt cold again. Then he grabbed my hand. I felt as if there was butterfly's in my stomach about to burst into dozen flowers. My face was getting hot as well. Was I sick? I would hope not.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the smaller one let go of my hand and ran to the driver's seat of the car.

"Ranboo get in!" Yelled the smaller one

I chuckled at the smaller ones expression of happiness and excitement.

I got into the passengers seat of the car. While Tubbo was driving his house. I felt drowsy. It was a 30 minute ride till we got back to his house so I decided to take a small nap. I closed my eyes and fell asleep almost instantly.

~Tubbo Pov~

I was so excited that Ranboo was here. I look over at him and see that... HE'S ASLEEP?

"This cute little peice of shit fell asleep on me" I said whispering

He looked peaceful and calm. I smiled at the sight of him. I knew I liked him. I put my attention back on the road and made it home. And look back over at Ranboo.

"Ranbooooooooooooooo wake upppppp" I shaked him lightly. He wasn't waking up so I shaked him a bit harder. He woke up after a few seconds.

"Mhm I'm up" he said in a soggy voice

I blushed at his voice. I shook my head and got out of the car and opened his door. As Ranboo stepped out of the car he gave him a hug. Ranboo flinched again but he was shaking a little bit but stopped a second later.

"Are you okay boss man? You nervous?"

"U-uh yeah just nervous" he smiled a weak smile. It kinda hurt but I didn't think much of it.

"Alright let's go inside"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the author's crib

I have lots of plans for this story. Both sad and happy. It will be more wholesome next chapter promise. Bye bye

767 words