Chapter 5 - I'm Sorry

TW - Sad chapter, crying

~Ranboob's Pov~

"Are you single?" A memory came back of me and "her". I got a bit frustrated but I didn't want to be rude so kept smiling.

"No, no he's not" I felt Tubbo grab my arm and hugged it. I felt my face heat up. I kept remembering. How "she" also hugged my arm when some asked if I was single or wanted something. I didn't know what to do.

I heard the lady say something under her breath but I couldn't hear what she said.

"Umm we got to go now" I see Tubbo reach for my hand but I quickly moved it away from his reach without thinking. I was scared not knowing what to do. It hurt remembering. I see him freeze and his eyes widen a bit.

"A-alright let's go Tubbo" I looked over at him and looked toward the door. I really wanted to leave and go somewhere else.

I walk towards the door and pushed it open and walked out. Tubbo was following close behind.

We keep walking down the streets of the city. It was fairly crowded and everyone was minding their own business. Pushing a shoving to get to where they needed to be. It was quiet but loud. I know Tubbo was still close behind me following....I felt my eyes widen a little when I heard a little noise.

Sniff.....Sob...sniff...

My heart dropped. I heard something behind me crying. I quickly turn around to see Tubbo wiping his eyes with his sleeves and trying to hold back his tears. He was also getting pushed and shoved by the people around him. It looked like he stopped walking 2 seconds ago so there was a little distance between us. I ran over to him.

"A-are you okay Tubbo? What's wrong?" I was worried. Is he crying because I moved my hand away or because of the lady?

My heart shatter into a million pieces at the sound of his cry.

Im such a idiot...

~Tubbo Pov~

We walked out of the store. Ranboo wasn't even looking at me. He just kept walking and I followed close behind so I didn't get lost.

Was he mad at me? I knew I should have asked him if it was okay to do that. Did he hate me now? Did he think I was a weirdo for saying that? I started thinking all the worse case scenario's that he could think of me. I felt so stupid. I didn't want to lose Ranboo.

I felt tears pile up in my eyes. They started coming down. I felt so mad at my self for saying anything. I just didn't want that girl hitting on Ranboo. I stopped walking. I let out all the tears but tried not to make noise. I got my sleeves and started wiping my tears as they came down.

I let out soft noises of crying trying to control them.

I heard someone run over to me and stop in front of me.

"A-are you okay Tubbo? What's wrong?" I look up to see Ranboo with a worried expression. I continued crying.

He grabbed my hand and started pulling me into a field that was near by. I was still crying, wiping my tears with one hand this time because my other was in his. When we arrived at the field he hugged me. I couldn't talk, it hurt to much. I cried into his chest. My hands were on his shoulder. He had his hands around my waist like he was hugging me.

I started hitting one of my hands against his shoulder still crying. After 5 minutes I had gotten most my tears out and calmed down.

"I'm sorry"...What did he say? Did he say I'm sorry? I'm the one that should be sorry....

"Do you wanna talk now?" He asked in a calming voice. I felt my self tear up again just thinking about it.

"Do you hate me?" I get the words out my mouth. I see him pause for a moment before responding.

"W-what? Of course I don't hate you!" He looks down at me. I still had my head in his chest.

"T-then are you mad at me? Do you think I'm a weirdo?" I started crying again. I couldn't hold it in.

"Hey look at me" he lifted my head. He put his hands on my cheeks and wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"I'm not mad at you. And you aren't a weirdo in any way shape or form" He smiled softly at me. I jumped up and put my arms around his neck and hugged him. He put his arms around my waist hugging me again. We stayed like that for 3 minutes.

"Alright we should go eat, it's almost 1pm" He grabbed a flower and put it behind my ear.

I smiled and got up after him and asked if we can something at MccDonalds. He agreed and he grabbed my hand and we had to pass the ice cream shop again. When we were passing the ice cream the same lady smiled and waved at us. I looked down and and Ranboo raised the middle finger at her.

We bursted out laughing as we walked by. We made it to MccDonalds. I ordered what I wanted and Ranboo ordered what he wanted.

"Alright sir that will be 9.70$" I felt bad that Ranboo payed. We walked back outside to eat at table there.

"Why didn't you let me pay?" I asked once we were at a table.

"It's my treat" when he said it he looked down at his food he seemed sad and guilty.

"Alright!"

I started eating my food and so did ranboo. Once we finished we through our trash away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~wElCoMe BaCk To ThE aUtHoR's CrIb~

Thank you for 470 views!

Like I said I will make you cry. Fear me and my power. Anyways I'm listening to music will writing the last part. This chapter was a little sad so I'll make the next one happy. If your wonder what song I'm listening to it's 'Servant Of Evil'.

1038 words