Chapter 15 - I Promise

TW - Cursing

(What have I chose??? Have I chose to be a dick or be nice?)

~Ranboo's Pov~

We sat under the blossom tree with the gentle wind hitting us. It was beautiful. Tubbo also looked beautiful.

"Ranboo can I tell you something?"

"Sure Tubbo" I smiled at him.

"I've been having this feeling for a while now.." I  remembered a sentence that was a lot like this.

"I'm a little scared to tell you..What an I saying I'm so fucking scared" I moved a little bit closer to Tubbo.

"I won't be like her. I never ever will" I felt a spark in my chest.

"Ranboo I trust you with my life and I would do anything to keep you safe"

"And I just wanna say I love you" He was looking at me. The moonlight reflected off of his eyes with blossoms flowing with the wind behind him.

"I'll love you more than she ever did or ever will. I won't leave you. I won't hurt you....I'll help you ranboo"

So that's what I've felt this whole time. Love? It feels quite nice. I felt happy but I don't know what I should say. Will he really not leave me or but me?

Tubbo pulled out his pinky and held it in front of me.

"I'll Love You, I Promise"

I really do love him too don't I? His smile was is soft. I placed my own pinky on his. I pulled him into a kiss.

The gentle wind still hit. Blossoms still fell. And the river still flowed.

We broke the kiss and I smiled at him letting his pinky go. I hugged him and I felt safe and warm. I know he won't leave me or hurt me.

"I'll Love You Forever Too, I Promise"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Authors Crib~

Thank you for 4.5K I'm sorry I couldn't say thank you when we reached 4,000 because I had already posted a chapter that day. And holy shit I didn't think this book would get so many views! So thank you so much.

Thank you all for all the views this story got :D

Well that's a wrap. Hope you have a good day. If you wanna know what the dick move I thought about that I mentioned in "Ranboo?" Chapter. Is was that he woke up is his bed crying and holding his pillow the same was he was holding Tubbo. But I decided I'm not going to be a dick. <3 I thought of so many bad endings but I decided to go with the good ending.

Fun fact: The original title was going to be "I'll Love You Forever, I Promise" but then I thought of something a little bit different. Then I ended up still putting it.

I'll love all of you forever as well <3

474 words