Choker

It was a regular day in my potions shop. I was tidying the tables while some potions brewed. All the ingredients were stocked. I smiled happily as I moved my Black hair out of my face and into a bun using my wand. I put my apron on as I turned the shop sign to " opened". I prepared some coffee for me while I checked on the potions making sure everything was perfect!

Severus' POV

She was a drug.. she was beautiful. Her smile was intoxicating as well as her scent. She smelled like lavender and Vanilla. All the men swooned over the women in the potions shop, but she never liked them. It made me smirk, because one day she will be mine. I got dressed wanting to head to the shop soon to restock on potions ingredients. I grabbed some chocolates as I know she loves to munch on them. I walked out of my chambers heading to her shop.

Nicole's POV

My first customer Severus Snape came. I smiled widely as I kindly greeted him.
" Severus! How have you been! I hope your weekend was great!" He cracked a small smile as he said " It's been well Nicole.. I hope you enjoyed yours. " he handed me chocolates as I smiled warmly at him. " you shouldn't have! Your so sweet!" I hugged him in return as he tried to stop a groan.

Severus' POV

I stopped a groan as I felt her curves pressed against me. I wonder how she would feel riding me.. I quickly stopped those sinful thoughts as she pulled away. " What ingredients would you like Severus? " I wanted to groan just at her beautiful voice as I said " the usual dear." I saw a tint of blush on her cheeks as I smirked. I stopped once another person came in. Alex. Fucking prick keeps flirting with her. I saw the discomfort in her face as she saw him as I growled under my breath.

How. Dare. Make her uncomfortable.

Nicole's POV

Mister smith.. pleasure to see you! What is it that you would like? " well.. I would like liquid luck?" I nod my head and grab it. " that will be 4 gallons?" He nods his head sliding it across the table as i take it placing it in my pocket. He smirked at me as I turned around bending over to get the liquid luck.

" can you not fucking stare at her ass?!"
I turned around to see Severus pissed at alex. " it's none of your Business Snape!" I give Alex the liquid luck as I look at him with angry expression. " leave my store at once!!" He quickly leaves as I smile gratefully at Severus. " thank you so much..here! Uhm you get your order free today!" He chuckled in his low voice and said " dear it's okay. He shouldn't be looking there anyways! " he gave me the gallons placing it in my hands as he kissed my palm. " for your hard work.." I blushes madly as I gave him the ingredients.

" have a good day Severus.. " he smirked at my flustered appearance " you as well nicole." With that he left as the only that could be heard was my heavy breathing and the bell ringing as he walked through those doors. I wiped my face with a towel before moving on with my day.

Night came as I decided to head to the club for some dancing and drinking. I wore a tight black dressed the showed my curves as well as some black heels. I put my hair down and brushed it out while adding some makeup. I grinned as I gave myself a little spin. I closed the shop as I made my way to the club. I walked in smiling as the music flooed my ears. I walked to the bar to get a whiskey before making my to the dance floor.

Severus' POV

I saw her in a tight black dress as i groaned feeling myself become hard. I watched as she swayed her hips to the music drinking whiskey. I went to the club for some drinks till I found her there. She ran a hand through her beautiful black hair. I went over to her as she smiles widely at me. " Severus! I didn't know you would be here!" I smirk and looks down at her." you look gorgeous.." she blushes looking up at him. " thank you.. you look handsome.." i cupped her cheeks gently before letting go to grab a drink.

She blushes even more before I came back with a choker as she looks confused. I wrap the choker around her neck tightly as it says " S.S" her eyes widen before I lean down in her ear gripping her waist. " your mine now.. no one will take you away.." she gasps lightly before i kiss her harshly before leaving her in the club shocked.

Nicole's POV

I was stunned. I held my hand to my choker as my fingers ghosted the letters. I felt heat rise in my cheeks as I quickly left the bar looking for him
And finding him nowhere. I headed back to my shop as I go upstairs to my room siting on the bed not being able to take it off as it sends shocks of pleasure as I touch it. I bite my lip before taking off my clothes changing into some loose shorts and a sports bra. I cuddled up in the covers before closing my eyes and sleeping.

Severus' POV

I smirked as I felt glad that she listened. I unbuttoned my trousers and took out my cock feeling it painfully hard from seeing her move her perfect arse. (( wtf am I doing to myself😟)) I stroked my cock slowly letting a groan out as I throbbed in my hand. I stroked it faster as I rubbed my thumb over my tip. It dribbled with my precum as thought about her bouncing on my cock as I tightly gripped her hips. I thought about her sweet angelic moans as I marked her neck showing the whole world she's mine as I pound into her sweet cunt. I stroke my cock even faster as I think about her breasts in my face as she rides me. I groan loudly as my cum goes all over my thighs.

I mutter a quick cleaning spell as I breath heavily looking at my limp cock. I get into some boxers as I take off my shirt and cloak and lay in bed. I close my eyes tiredly before falling asleep.

Authors note:

AHHH I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS! IT TOOK A LONG TIME BUT I PROMISE THESE BOOK CHAPTERS WILL GET LONGER