5: Unknown Magic

Where am I? Why is it dark? I wanna know. It seemed like I was in a little cell in someone's office which I recognized it to be Mobius's. But why am I in here? What even happened last night? Ever since my vision went blurry I forgot everything and it scares me. I think I heard someone talking to me last night, but it wasn't Mobius nor Ravonna...

"Sleep well?" Ravonna asked walking up to the cell. The cell had a red electrical field in-between us I couldn't get through.
"You- no no no." I responded narrowing my eyebrows worried and confused. She smirked and said softly coming closer to the red field, "There's no magic here y/n. So how'd you do that last night when you tried to kill me?" My heart begun to race as it all hit back into my memory. Suddenly remembering everything I blurted out "I don't know! But you should've died, now where's Mobius?" She just smiled and looked around Mobius's room. I couldn't handle looking at her though, it angered me so beyond much that I tried to punch the electrical field but my hand was shocked immediately and stung.
"YOUR OVER WITH RAVONNA... renslayer." I yelled but she giggled and turned back around to face me and quietly but in a harsh tone said "How did you do what you did." I didn't respond confused.

A few moments went by of her talking about the TVA and how magic was forbidden here and it didn't work here until I came along. She was curious about my eyes last night to when they changed to green while using my powers. She even joked if I could teach her then she'd set me free.

"Where's Mobius."
"Gone." She quickly interrupted in a harsh tone. My heart dropped and it felt like she had ripped a chunk of it out.
"Your lying, y-your just jealous, huh?" As tears filled my eyes.
"I told my guards to prune him. And the job has been done already. I couldn't risk the TVA over you two!" She blames. But I couldn't handle it and started to hear a voice again in my head... it sounded like the child's one from last night... but the kid was laughing, playing, until it started to cry and cry and it kept getting louder and louder where I couldn't take it.
"MAKE IT STOP!!" I cried out loud but she just tilted her head confused then stepped back a step.

"Y/N I CANT HANDLE IT ANYMORE! I miss you!!" Cried the voice in my head until it suddenly came to a stop. I sighed and cried out loud again "what are you doing to me??" But Ravonna looked confused and asked "I'm not doing anything?" In a heart beat a green wave of fire bolted towards the field breaking it as I wiped away my tears. I felt emotionally unstable and I couldn't understand what I was doing anymore. But I just stayed put on the floor wiping my tears away as Ravonna panicked and tried to get the field back up.
"It won't work, I already took it out." She panicked once again as I said that and grabbed out her device and called guards to come down here. I didn't care knowing somehow I was stronger then her, I felt possessed by something. I didn't feel sane.

"Your weakness is pain, being alone, emotions." She paused then continued as I looked up at her. "Your driven on revenge and lack of love y/n. I've been studying you and your timeline, and let me just say your pretty amazing at fighting. Your parents really taught you well back on Torridor. But that doesn't explain where your powers came from." My eyes watered once again and I said "theres nothing you can do. I'm always gonna be alone and Mobius was the person I met who cared for me and made me smile I guess. He understood my pain, but now he's-" "In time variant court right now." She interrupted and my eye brows lifted with relief. But then my slight happiness went away as I found out she lied once again like usual to me.
"No wonder Mobius doesn't like you anymore." I said sarcastically as I stood up wiping my tears. I felt enraged again and put a glowing green fireball in my hand to threaten her.
"Take me to him, now!" She listened immediately nodding.

"Mobius!" I shouted in happiness sitting down in the court to see Agent Mobius talking to the judge in a whisper. When he saw me he didn't smile, he just turned his head back again to the judge and began talking once again. Ravonna elbowed me and said softly "I think he's upset. You promised to not use your powers y/n."
"I- I can't control it, I don't even know how I barely did it Ravonna." I cried so much I couldn't cry anymore. I felt so numb that I just walked out of the room, grabbed the tempad from my pocket and left. I couldn't hurt everyone around me, especially the ones I loved. If only I could go back in time and hold his hand again, look at him in his sparkling eyes, laugh, but now that's gone...

...

One week later!

I sat in the park against a tree strumming my ukulele I found left alone on the ground. I used to have a ukulele on my home planet so I knew how to play.

I begun to sing softly "It's not true
Tell me I've been lied to
Cryin' isn't like you
Ooh
What the hell did I do?
Never been the type to
Let someone see right through
Ooh"

I sighed then continued
"Maybe won't you take it back?
Say you were tryna make me laugh
And nothin' has to change today
You didn't mean to say, "I love you"
I love you and I don't want to
Ooh"

(Song: I love you by: Billie Eilish.)

I want to see him again, but it was over for us. Maybe I could try again for the avengers to soak away the pain. But I was afraid Tony would see me again and get mad from when I originally quit...

...

Another week later!

"I'm Steph, you?" She asked intrigued.
"I'm y/n." Right as I said that she could tell I was hurt and we began to talk for awhile. She was acting like a therapist to me which was strange, because I thought people weren't usually this caring towards fire space princesses. Usually they made fun of me but she was super smart and caring unlike anyone had been the past 2 weeks to me.

"I see you've been playing ukulele lately here, where do you live?" She asked but when she did I didn't respond and looked down.
"You can live with me if you'd like, if that would make you feel any better." She asked sitting down next to me while her pet pug began to try and lick me a bunch. Steph looked about my age, fit, and she'd been wearing something that looked like she just came back from the gym.
"I don't trust you, sorry." I responded.
"I think you should come with me." She insisted in a stern tone that confused me. I looked up into her eyes but in my surprise her eyes were glowing yellow, then they turned back to brown. I turned my head and smirked.

Her apartments front door was in the middle of an dark alley which concerned me a little but inside her apartment was all future like technology I had never seen before.
"What's this?" I asked pointing to a flying sphere metal ball in the air. She walked up to it put her hand out and it dropped into her hand. It opened up surprising me into a blade, then it turned into a metal apple, then into a frisbee. "It's called shape metal, I created it, it's supposed to turn into anything you think of while it's in your hand." My eyebrows raised in amusement while looking around her apartment some more at the amazing inventions. But I still couldn't trust her. This all felt very unusual, but she defiantly was really pretty.

"This is a trap." I said almost walking onto which looked like a secret trapdoor on the floor. She smiled then giggled responding "Silly that's my bunker!" She walked over and kicked it then it opened to a ladder going down to a small living room with more gadgets, a bathroom, food, etc. I was amazed.

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THEORYS OR SUGGESTIONS! 😎 I CANT RESPOND TO COMMENTS BECAUSE MY EMAIL WON'T WORK :,(