2

"Come on Mobius! You've gotta have a clue where that dent in your nose came from!" I said joking. He just laughed and didn't respond. A little time went by of just small chat, giggling and enjoying our salads that tasted like Olive Garden's amazing salad. But what got me interested was that earlier he said the TVA created him, I couldn't wrap my mind around the idea of that.
"How come you don't even know where your from?"
He looked at me in the eyes curiously and responded "I do! The TVA which is exactly what I've been telling you this whole time."
"What we're you made in a factory or something? You see this seems foolish. Do you remember your childho-" Before I could finish my sentence a guard walked up to our table looked me dead in the eye and asked "Where's your ticket?" I felt my throat tighten then Mobius quickly interrupted the silence with "Yeah they're with me, no need for this ticket non sense man, you know me!" He said smiling. He was very relaxed in his chair when I was just sitting there not speaking until the guard walked away.

"Thanks."
But he just smiled and went back to finishing up his salad.

"How come you have random soda cans lying around everywhere? Plus- Jetski magazines all over your desk?" I said softly. "Those aren't just any soda cans y/n, they we're discontinued in 1999! The first soft drink brand produced by Pepsi for a fact." He said so excitedly then continued "Plus Jetski's are cool man!" His voice was so cute when he sounded excited over something. "That's cute." I responded trying to flirt but he ignored it and said quietly "I've never rid a jetski before though. I raised my eyebrows "What? Your obsessed with jetski's but have never had a chance to ride on one? You have your teleportation device though Mobius!" He stared at the ground giggling saying "I don't think a TVA agent showing up on a Jetski on the timeline would be appropriate." "You should do it though!" He responded in an instant blushing "You think that'd cause a nexus event?" "Pfft sure, but it'd be fun."

We laughed so much that night together that I forgot my pain from my past. He made me feel like we'd been friends for decades...

"We should get you back to my office so I can get you back home." Mobius says quietly standing in front of me. Home? "Mobius I- don't have a home remember." I responded looking up into his eyes sadly. "You make me feel at home and-" before I could finish venting to him he interrupts "I have a meeting I'm sorry." A few moments went by of us just making eye contact until I started blushing and looked away. Suddenly I felt something on my hand it was a strange looking device that looked like the one the guards in beginning used to make the portal here.

"It's called a TemPad- I think it'd be great to see you again tomorrow?"
I smiled immediately and took the TemPad. "Cya tomorrow then Mobius!" I said softly but extremely happy trying to keep the excitement back as a weird feeling rushes through my body while we made eye contact once again. This weird feeling, it was like happy but felt like butterfly's we're going through me? What is this?

"Come on, I'll show you around real quick!" He insisted putting his hand on my shoulder then walking down the hallway. I quickly followed but my mind felt so many emotions of happiness, confusion, amazement. Even when he put his hand on my shoulder his hand felt so nice, maybe I just haven't had a connection with someone in a long time is all.

"Wow wow wow wait what how are those cars flying?! I thought there wasn't magic in the TVA?" I asked extremely confused but amazed looking over the ledge to a beautiful flying gold colored city. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Mobius just stared at me admiring my amusement at the city then responded "there isn't." "Wait can we go there?" He quickly responded "Sadly it's strictly only for TVA staff- but it sure is beautiful." He says turning his head to look at the city with me.
"Those statues there" I said pointing "are those the space aliens your talking about?"
"Time keepers- but yeah." He responds.
I slightly smiled then looked over the edge into the void of just black nothingness below.
"Has anyone ever fell down there before?" I ask out of curiosity. "Good friend of mine did, haven't seen him since- so I don't recommend going and looking!"
...
"Good idea" I respond sarcastically then I could feel him smile at me.

(Sorry the first few parts in this story may be only 800-1.2k words but my plan is to make it all build up to an amazing climax! Also I'm gonna be moving soon so if your enjoying make sure to add it to your library :))