6

"Anyways, tell me what's going on." I demanded confused. She looked at me, slightly smiled and sat down on a stool.

"Ever since Torridor was destroyed we all split up. Most of them- died but the survivors have reached out to different planets. Mostly earth that is."
"How do I not know this? Nor remember?" I asked. She sighed and continued "I was a guard to the palace on Torridor, of your fathers before his passing. I learned a lot as a guard about the security of our planet, and what I figured out the past few years here on earth is that when the planets core was bombed we all broke through the planets electrical field of peace which messed with our heads and I believe we couldn't handle it. Because you know how they turn off the shield for visitors going in and out? Yeah that shield was still on." My memories started rushing back into my head like lightning. I suddenly remembered the child's voice in my head and who it was...

"Jackson." I randomly said outloud quietly while staring off into space. Steph looked at me confused while twirling a pencil in her hand.
"Do you remember Jackson, Jackson Jazle." I said raising my eyebrows. "Of course, the little blonde hair boy who would run around 24/7?" "YES!" I sighed and continued "He's in my head!" She looked concerned and said "That's not him. He can't possess you due to how powerful you are y/n!" ... "I think you had such deep memories with him that your spirit can't comprehend him being gone. It's over taking you y/n." Steph said in a comforting way. I couldn't believe I was eating myself up from all this trauma. I needed a break.

"It's what killed my friend, the trauma of our past life. She couldn't handle it anymore I guess." My heart dropped hearing that but it sparked a change in me. A new beginning. A new journey. I didn't want my past life to rule me, and I felt motivated to make a change.

"So... how do I be human?" I asked strangely. She giggled and said "aren't you an avenger?" I bit my lip and vented to her everything that happened to me and why I quit the Avengers.
"You shouldn't of quit y/n, that's a worthless decision." She shouted.
"They need you as much as Torridor did! To be honest y/n, you turned down the greatest thing in your life for trauma. You know how dumb that sounds?" She shouted jealously.

Tears begun to fill my eyes as I stood up to walk out. She quickly got up and grabbed my arm insisting on me not to leave. "I'm not making fun of you y/n, you just need to realize what's done is what's done and you can't get it back." I quickly thought about the TVA and what if I just snuck into there and reset the timeline. Dangerous but it would work.

I grabbed my Tempad out of my pocket and looked at it for a few moments. "I'm getting it back Steph, for us!" I said smiling as I opened the portal and ran through before she could go after me. I felt happy but I felt numb at the same time...

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Mobius said shocked while sitting at his desk in office. "I'm gonna reset the timeline, Torridor isn't gone!" I yelled while storming out of the room. There was guards in every hallway but they didn't scare me like they did before. I knew how powerful I was now thanks to Steph.

Quickly running down the hallway I saw Mobius running behind me from a distance shouting "Y/N WAIT! NO!" I ran faster as a tear fell from my eye. I still loved him but I felt so hopeless without my home. I'd trade anything to be home again. I finally reached the elevator spamming the close button to see Mobius still running. He was 10 feet away from reaching me before the elevator closed and starting to go down. It hurt me a little to see him like that.

I ran into this open area with desks and little cubicles. I stopped then walked up to this brown hair nerd looking guy.
"What's your name, I need your help dude!" I shouted while looking around. He looked at me and responded concerned "Casey!" "Casey? That's your name? Your parents couldn't get any more creavtive?" I whispered at him then continued "Anyway, how do I reset the timeline! Or I'll hurt you Casey." I threatened while showing him a green fireball on my hand. He raised his eyes and whispered "I THOUGHT MAGIC DIDNT WORK HERE!?" "Yeah ok I don't know how I did it either but, answer me!" I said raising my voice putting the fire closer to him. He pointed at the long desk in front of the cubicles with lots of computers and chairs.

"WHICH COMPUTER?!" "THE- I don't know! I'm sorry!!" He said innocently. I didn't believe him but I couldn't listen to him anymore since Mobius quickly came from the hallway staircase running into the room with his prune stick.
"Y/n we can play this the safe way, or the hard way. But what's important is not risking others lives for your bizarre planet!" He shouted shaking his head. A tear came to my eye as I put my fire away in my hand. I hadn't seen him in weeks and it felt so nice to look into his eyes again, but it hurt.

He slowly walked towards me holding his prune stick up like I was an animal. He looked afraid of me... My heart began to go numb, I felt dizzy, I felt like crying. The only person I could ever hug again and love was afraid of me. I didn't want him to hurt anymore or be scared...

"Prune me." I said quietly putting my fire away and dropping my arm. Tears filling my eyes, but they weren't normal tears. My tears we're dark green as they slowly dripped down my face...

I thought Mobius was gonna prune me right there and then so I shut my eyes but I suddenly felt his warm arms around me. My head against his chest... His nice smelling cologne... He put his hand on my head whilst we still we're hugging, my eyes still shut whilst my tears fell onto his shirt and tie. I felt so comforted again...