Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019) & No Way Home (2021)

MCU Year: 2024

FFH takes place during Peter's summer vacation. In the beginning of the film, he applies for a passport on which the date states it was made in July.

{Date of Issue: 19 July}

We know this must take place in 2024 because, according to Wandavision, The Blip ended in August 2023.

We also learn that school was in when the Blip occurred in New York. Betty Brant was doing a school news cast at the time, and was brought back during school hours on another news cast.

Plot Holes:

-Peter's romantic rival was an underclassman before the Blip, and now he's a senior after the Blip. However, the Blip was five years long. High school, the years from 9th grade to 12th grade, is only four years long. Why is he still in school? Did he get held back? Does Peter's school include 8th grade as well? I double-checked in case New York City has a different standard grade system, but they do not; high school is still only four years in NYC.

"School was cancelled during the first year of the Blip for obvious reasons" is a simple fix to this mistake and would explain why this kid is still in school after five years. However, this theory has not been confirmed canonically so I'm counting it as a plot hole.

-Acknowledging the fact that Quentin Beck was lying about being from another universe, the MCU is not Earth-616 which is the primary comic book Marvel universe. The MCU is officially/fanonically known as Earth-199999. Most universes in the Marvel multiverse are designated by a number like this.

-Why was Peter maskless in that bar in Italy? Why would he do that in a room full of strangers? He wore a masquerade mask earlier that's how hard he was trying to hide his identity. When he leaves the bar, the big reveal is that most of the patrons there were part of Beck's illusion, but whether they were fake or not Peter would never have taken his mask off. He also does not know yet that Beck "creates" illusions, so he would not assume the people to be fake and thereby feel comfortable removing his mask. This scene makes absolutely no sense.

-Quentin Beck could easily be googled and proven to be a jilted employee of Stark, not a transdimensional being of magic. Like, he used his real name as his alter ego?? Dude, come up with a fake name, idiot, your real persona dresses like Steve Jobs and he's an arrogant guy who no doubt takes a lot of selfies. The first thing Peter, Talos, or any of the SHIELD agents (is that what they were?) could have done was research that name!

-Drones that shoot bullets cannot melt a bronze statue, create tidal waves, gusts of wind, or punch a building. They would also leave evident bullet holes everywhere along with actual bullets and bullet fragments. Basically the evidence of a hoax would be everywhere. Quentin getting upset over one missing piece of one drone proves he's a moron because there is so much more evidence than that.

-Why would Tony even create drones for Peter? He stopped manufacturing weapons (at least blatant ones like drones), and he knows Peter well enough to not create those. Also, the Iron Legion seen in AoU was kind of a failure. Why would Tony downgrade to drones, a highly controversial technology, and think that would be better?